Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...62 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1950)
Jas. J.
I bought the whole kat von d line recently & let me tell you! This foundation is great! I have super oily skin & this works wonders for me! It's very smooth & easy to apply you can used a brush or beauty blender. It is heavier than other foundations because it's used to cover things up but a little goes a long way & using it sparingly can avoid the heavy feeling. It's $35 which is great for a high-end foundation, I highly recommend this product to everyone!
Stacy L.
Springfield, OH
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I had been looking for a full coverage foundation that would cover everything. I had heard both negative and positive things about this foundation so I decided to try it. It is by far the best foundation that I have found it does NOT cling to my extremely dry skin which most foundations do. It covers my acne scars, and it makes my skin look flawless! I highly recommend this production to anyone who is looking for a full coverage foundation.
Christian T.
Titusville, FL
This is a full coverage foundation!!! I repeat a FULL coverage foundation. This is the foundation you pull out for a long day or night and you need your makeup to be beat and locked! I love that she added more shades (I'm a chocolate girl) so companies that have more than 2 shades representing their darker girls it turns me off from the brand. But a little goes a long way with this foundation. Amazing coverage and matte finish. A must have!
Brittany P.
I bought this foundation because I saw it on YouTube and I wanted to see if it would work for myself. I'm in the shade deep 71 warm. I tried the sample size first from Sephora I was really impressed by thickness of the foundation. I liked the fact it wasn't watery or super runny. It also is a pretty good price, it's under $40. I wore out and I gotten compliments on my makeup about good it looks. I would say this foundation is closer to full coverage. I'll continue to test this out.
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
Really good medium to full coverage foundation. It's quite pigmented so it doesn't take much and it actually sheers down really well with the use of a facial oil. Wears well throughout the day and blends out evenly. I really love the shade range as well. I am usually the palest shade in any line, but I am at least color 3 in this one.
Andrea G.
el paso
Review for: 74 Deep - Warm Undertone more...
I use this to cover up sleeves of tattoos on both arms and hands. Great for masking the ink for interviews. A little goes a long way. Says it’s transfer free but it transfers a lot... anytime I use this I have to watch what I touch or rub against as I will leave a smudge of makeup... has great coverage but honestly this product can be quite messy.
Domonqiue M.
Dundalk , MD
I don't like the way this foundation is packaged at all, however nothing covers like this foundation. I use a little bit to mix with my born this way and I love the combination. Don't be fooled though it looks like there's a lot more in the bottle than there actually is. Also, this is a really thick product. Which I don't really like therefor I just use it as a mixing medium. This will feel heavy on the face if you use it on its own. That could just be my experience though.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
Wow, huge thanks to Influenster for giving me the opportunity to be the new happy owner of this amazing foundation! I love full coverage, but they tend to be thick and/or cakey. This one is neither. It somehow feels light and natural on the skin while giving me possibly the best coverage I've personally seen. The finish is matte, yet somehow natural and really pretty.
Rita A.
El Cajon, CA
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
This product is definitely full coverage, but a bit cakey for me. This foundation felt heavy and cakey on my face, but maybe my skin might be too oily for this foundation. If I were to try this foundation out again, I would use a moisturizer and good primer beforehand.
Molly M.
Absolutely love this foundation, I would buy it again 100%. This foundation has amazing coverage(as I have acne, but covers flawlessly), but still feels light on the skin. This foundation had not caused me to break out, but only made my skin look amazing! This foundation is long lasting. I would definitely recommend this foundation to anyone thinking about buying it!
Kayla P.
Ann Arbor , MI
How long did it stay on for? Did you have to do any touch ups?
Katrina Q.
Modesto, CA
Im very picky with buying high end foundations just because i want to get my moneys worth! Does this foundation hold up through work hours? Is it matte? Please let me know! Thanks!
Alexa W.
Kingwood, TX
Which is better Kat von d lock it or too faced born this way ?
Jackie M.
is this foundation good for combination skin? am looking for a product thatll leave my skin looking flawless..
Sophia C.
Parkland , FL
Is this a good foundation?

Amazon