Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...60 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1943)
Mariah G.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I love the coverage of this product, it practically covers everybody. My biggest issue is that, although the coverage is great, because of that coverage it is very thick and cakey***. I'm not a fan of when I feel my foundation and I truly felt as if I could feel it whenever I made an expression. The color matched my skin tone wonderfully *** it's been a while since I've bought and used this product, I haven't used since she revamped the formula
Jaz E.
Rockledge, FL
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
It's always so hard to try and find a foundation that is your skin tone and well this one has worked fine, wish there was more yellow undertones then it'd be perfect. Definitely a matte finish. And I have combination skin, it works well on my T Zone area that is very oily. It's also very thick so in order for it not to look cakey I recommend using a foundation brush with little amount of product followed by a damp beauty blender and voalahhhh!!
Jas. J.
I bought the whole kat von d line recently & let me tell you! This foundation is great! I have super oily skin & this works wonders for me! It's very smooth & easy to apply you can used a brush or beauty blender. It is heavier than other foundations because it's used to cover things up but a little goes a long way & using it sparingly can avoid the heavy feeling. It's $35 which is great for a high-end foundation, I highly recommend this product to everyone!
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
Wow, huge thanks to Influenster for giving me the opportunity to be the new happy owner of this amazing foundation! I love full coverage, but they tend to be thick and/or cakey. This one is neither. It somehow feels light and natural on the skin while giving me possibly the best coverage I've personally seen. The finish is matte, yet somehow natural and really pretty.
Jennifer P.
Detroit , MI
I absolutely love anything Kat Von D, this foundations is everything. Coverage is amazing and helps me look flawless all day. A little goes a very long way if you think its looks, caked on try using less. I also love this because it moves around easily, the more I bland the better it looks. I highly recommend this foundation.
Brittany P.
I bought this foundation because I saw it on YouTube and I wanted to see if it would work for myself. I'm in the shade deep 71 warm. I tried the sample size first from Sephora I was really impressed by thickness of the foundation. I liked the fact it wasn't watery or super runny. It also is a pretty good price, it's under $40. I wore out and I gotten compliments on my makeup about good it looks. I would say this foundation is closer to full coverage. I'll continue to test this out.
Emiley H.
Delray Beach, FL
One of my favorite foundations and brands. This foundation is full coverage and doesn't leave the skin "cakey". It's blends easy and is buildable if need be. It truly is long lasting (will literally last all night long). The price is comparable (if not a few dollars cheaper) than other high end brands. Unfortunately, you can only purchase in-store at Sephora (or online). Highly recommend if you're looking for a full coverage, long lasting foundation.
Jada T.
St Petersburg, PA
Skin Type: Combination but mostly dry.

PROS: This foundation is very full coverage so my extreme redness doesn't peak through. It lasts all day.

CONS: It looks very cakey, very fast. It also emphasized my texture and pores. It is so full coverage it felt like I was wearing a mask.

OVERALL: This is a great foundation if you have oily skin! However, be sure to really moisturize your face if you have dry skin or else it may look too heavy.
Rita A.
El Cajon, CA
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
This product is definitely full coverage, but a bit cakey for me. This foundation felt heavy and cakey on my face, but maybe my skin might be too oily for this foundation. If I were to try this foundation out again, I would use a moisturizer and good primer beforehand.
Andrea G.
el paso
Review for: 74 Deep - Warm Undertone more...
I use this to cover up sleeves of tattoos on both arms and hands. Great for masking the ink for interviews. A little goes a long way. Says it’s transfer free but it transfers a lot... anytime I use this I have to watch what I touch or rub against as I will leave a smudge of makeup... has great coverage but honestly this product can be quite messy.
Danon R.
Is this Foundation actually full coverage? I have been in desperate need of an actual Full Coverage foundation!
Roxanne S.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
Does this product break you out?
Katlyn R.
Elton, LA
Would this provide good coverage for my red cheeks and dark circles under my eyes? Would love to try this!
Nessa A.
San Antonio, TX
Okay so i have very oil skin which can become a problem with foundation I've been wanting to try this one for so long but don't want to pay so much and end up not liking it. I also need something that's full coverage and not super thick and gross would this be an option?
Kayla P.
Ann Arbor , MI
How long did it stay on for? Did you have to do any touch ups?

Amazon