Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...59 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1942)
Madi P.
I was nervous to try this product because I felt that it was going to be too heavy and very cakey on my face. I tried it out for the first time when I received a sample in the mail and I tried it for the first time and I was absolutely in love it covers every blemish that I had on my face if it was very light and it felt like I wasn't even wearing make up I left my skin with a very doing look which I love sometimes and if I don't want to do you look I will definitely use a powder that I will just carry around with me
Mariah G.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I love the coverage of this product, it practically covers everybody. My biggest issue is that, although the coverage is great, because of that coverage it is very thick and cakey***. I'm not a fan of when I feel my foundation and I truly felt as if I could feel it whenever I made an expression. The color matched my skin tone wonderfully *** it's been a while since I've bought and used this product, I haven't used since she revamped the formula
Sarah C.
Jacksonville, FL
This is overall a very good foundation! It's easy to apply but I wouldn't recommend this for drier skin. It lasts basically a full 24 hours and dries as a matte finish. Personally,I wouldn't buy it again cause of my skin type but for oily skin I feel like this would be perfect. It's insanely full coverage but definitely easy to sheer out with liquid highlighter or moisturizer. The shade range is impressive and the formula is very high quality. It's definitely worth a try!
Victoria W.
I am very fair skinned and often have trouble finding foundations that match my complexion. I currently use shade 42 and it is one of the closest color matches that I have ever had. As far as the foundation goes, it has great coverage and easily covers imperfections. The only negative thing is, that since this is a full coverage foundation, it is very hard to prevent it from looking to heavy, even when you are light handed during application.
Brianna Y.
E Brunswick, NJ
This foundation is great. It is totally full coverage and gives me a completely airbrushed look. I applied it with a brush and my hands. I bought this product once and have not bought it again because I prefer powder foundation. I don't love the way liquid foundation feels on my skin when I apply it. This foundation is also a little bit more coverage than I want for a typical day or night. It looks great, but I don't use it religiously.
Jaz E.
Rockledge, FL
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
It's always so hard to try and find a foundation that is your skin tone and well this one has worked fine, wish there was more yellow undertones then it'd be perfect. Definitely a matte finish. And I have combination skin, it works well on my T Zone area that is very oily. It's also very thick so in order for it not to look cakey I recommend using a foundation brush with little amount of product followed by a damp beauty blender and voalahhhh!!
Katelynn R.
Chippewa Fls, WI
I have been using this foundation for almost a year now and honestly it's amazing. It has a matte finish which being an oily girl I love. I do still set it with powder and it lasts all day no issue. Whether it's sweating at work or running around outside I know that this foundation will always look good. I have discoloration and some texture and this foundation covers extremely well to give me a beautiful base for any makeup application.
Brittany C.
Roanoke, VA
Right off the back this is completely worth the money if you're looking for a good full coverage foundation. I have really bad breakouts and this foundation by itself before any concealer covers the breakouts amazingly! The foundation lasts all day and doesn't make my face oily at all. Plus the shade selection is much larger than most foundations so you're highly likely to find your perfect match! Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Christian L.
Chicago
Review for: Deep 78 Neutral more...
The coverage on this foundation is in credible. The finish is beautiful and that it is a little heavy. The only reason I didn’t give it a perfect score is because the shade range and darker tones can be a little difficult to match. I do have to mix mine to get the correct undertone. I recommend it quite highly just make sure the match is really good
Giselle L.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Other more...
This has become my holy grail foundation. I love it because it is actually full coverage. I've found that a lot of other foundation that claim to be buildable or full coverage really aren't on my skin, but this covers all my imperfections. I have really red cheeks and hated how nothing was able to cover them, but this does the trick. It is also long lasting and matte, which I prefer. I love the way my skin looks when I wear Lock-It foundation.
Amanda C.
Cincinnati, OH
Brittney W.
Does this foundation oxidise? And do you think it's worth the price?
April G.
I have been wondering if this foundation is ok to use on very dry skin? Does it cling to dry patches and look cakey?
Franki G.
How long does this last and out of 10 what if the coverage?
Samantha F.
Omaha
Is this worth the price?

Amazon