Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19919)
Media (1915)
Nyomi T.
Live Oak, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
I love a great full coverage foundation but with this one it is so drying on your skin that at the end of your day your makeup looks really caked on and it is not the easiest to fully take off this is a great full coverage foundation but I would only recommend this if you have really really oily skin and if you have really bad acne marks or really bad blemishes that are impossible to cover also do not to build this foundation because you will crease so bad.
Megan H.
Hallock, MN
Review for: Light 42 more...
I found that the Kat von d foundation collection had one of the perfect shades for me. It's a perfect full coverage and super easy to apply. The squirt pump makes getting the right amount super easy. My only issue was that it was super drying and made even the oily parts of my face need to be rehydrated. It's a little pricey but it does provide excellent coverage. I would only use if your face is completely oily and use a great moisturizer after.
Loany N.
There's arguably nothing worse than drowning our skin in liquid foundation to achieve maximum coverage. Prevent clogging pores by applying one small pump of Kat Von D's Lock-It foundation that's made with silicone elastomers. It spreads easily so you can even out your complexion without the unnecessary few layers of makeup, and when we say it offers users full coverage, we mean it.
Shyanne B.
This Is my go to foundation!! It's full coverage and doesn't feel heavy on the skin. There's a good variety of shades to pick from from the lightest to darkest. It's a long lasting foundation and last all day through different conditions. It gives me a semi Mate finish and I would definitely recommend it to anyone. If your more on the dry skin type side then I suggest you use a very heavy duty moisturizer.
Maeghan G.
sherman, TX
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I was really looking forward to this product because it's seriously the only foundation I've ever come across that actually matches my fair skin. Unfortunately I was disappointed when using this product alone. The foundation stuck to my dry patches and delivered no moisture. Instead I will occasionally use it as a mixture for color with my Tarte hybrid gel foundation.
Madi P.
I was nervous to try this product because I felt that it was going to be too heavy and very cakey on my face. I tried it out for the first time when I received a sample in the mail and I tried it for the first time and I was absolutely in love it covers every blemish that I had on my face if it was very light and it felt like I wasn't even wearing make up I left my skin with a very doing look which I love sometimes and if I don't want to do you look I will definitely use a powder that I will just carry around with me
Wendy T.
This one's a heart breaker maybe for people with oily skin? I just know the worst part is looking up close its gone around my nose and looks terrible after a couple hours & must fill in pores or they look like holes, only big issue is it just comes off like clay but looks okay for a min and I don't get too oily, its 21%pigment and AllNighter foundation is 25%, I think AllNighters the best in the price range for oily skin and doesn't feel heavy like this!
Jaz E.
Rockledge, FL
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
It's always so hard to try and find a foundation that is your skin tone and well this one has worked fine, wish there was more yellow undertones then it'd be perfect. Definitely a matte finish. And I have combination skin, it works well on my T Zone area that is very oily. It's also very thick so in order for it not to look cakey I recommend using a foundation brush with little amount of product followed by a damp beauty blender and voalahhhh!!
Brittany C.
Rocky Mount, VA
Right off the back this is completely worth the money if you're looking for a good full coverage foundation. I have really bad breakouts and this foundation by itself before any concealer covers the breakouts amazingly! The foundation lasts all day and doesn't make my face oily at all. Plus the shade selection is much larger than most foundations so you're highly likely to find your perfect match! Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Victoria W.
I am very fair skinned and often have trouble finding foundations that match my complexion. I currently use shade 42 and it is one of the closest color matches that I have ever had. As far as the foundation goes, it has great coverage and easily covers imperfections. The only negative thing is, that since this is a full coverage foundation, it is very hard to prevent it from looking to heavy, even when you are light handed during application.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.