Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19921)
Media (1916)
Courtney G.
Review for: Medium 58 Neutral more...
With my acne flaring up a lot lately, this has been by far the best full coverage foundation I've come across that will actually last throughout the heat and night. And the price is a steal. I had received a sample last week to cover up the marks and redness I had after my visit with a dermatologist to have a chemical peel and extractions done. And was amazed. I definitely recommend anyone looking for a full coverage foundation, to try this one out.
Ana C.
Placentia, CA
This is not the best foundation i have tried, it clung to my dry patches and was also patchy on my cheek and nose areas, unless i applied mosturizer it worked a bit better but it would still apply patchy to my nose. Every time i would go to contour the foundation would slide along with the contouring shade i use making it patchy. I wouldnt reccomend it to a person with dry skin, its very matte and heavy feeling which i dont like in a foundation.
Ashley S.
Garland, TX
I struggled with what to rate this product. I love it and then I hate it. I love that it literally is one of the fullest coverage foundations on the market. I love that it lasts forever. However, I hate that it smells like paint. I hate that after wearing it settles into lines on the face creating an older appearance. I wish KVD would come up with another foundation formula in between this super paint like foundation and a color drop foundation.
Amber L.
Elmira , MI
Review for: Other more...
This foundation is full coverage if that's what you're looking for and it does defiantly lock in place. The reason I give it three stars is because it clings to dry patches and can be hard to move around if you don't blend it in fast enough. I also broke out, but I think I just have sensitive skin so that might be my fault. It's not a bad product, I personally prefer a more medium coverage foundation and something that won't be hard to blend out.
Cami R.
I love this so so so much I can't find a better foundation I don't even need concealer with this it goes on thin so it feels like nothing is there. I made my mom and beat friends but this for themselves and they love it. So many skin colors to choose from. Dark ones for my best friend and v e r y pale ones for me yay!!
L
Caitlyn V.
i love this foundation! it's a little dewy for me but i put a little bit of setting powder over it & it looks great. it has really full coverage that I don't even use any concealer over it. it feels a little heavy on your face but it covers up everything! i have lots of redness & dark circles under my eyes & you can't see it with this product. i highly recommended it if you're a full coverage girl like me!
Valentina S.
NORTH PORT, FL
If you're looking for extremely good coverage and long lasting foundation, then this is your pick. I first got this foundation because I suffer from oily skin and prone to acne, and have a good amount of PIH and redness that needs to be covered up. This foundation is very thick and with two pumps I can cover all of my face and bring it down part of my neck.
O P.
Well I went to Sephora to get a foundation for my birthday and knowing how much I love Kat Von D and her products I wanted to try her foundation. So when I went in and got matched the color FIT my skin in the store in the lighting so I buy the foundation the setting powder and primer and some other products to do my face I get home and this foundation is very spotty and oily and the color didn't match so I go back and a Sephora employee tell me she's not the best for African American skin colors so long story short I wouldn't recommend this foundation to people of darker tones or ppl with oily skin
Constance E.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my favorite foundation to use ever. I bought this foundation on a whim from Sephora and I love it it's good for my combination skin very easy to apply and blend them like a dream. Coverage is full really no need to apply concealer because it covers everything. This foundation also has a great range of colors for everyone. I have recommended this foundation to friends and family and they absolutely love it as well. I am really wanting to try the lock it Face primer to go along with this foundation.
Kailyn O.
Loranger, LA
Review for: Light 44 more...
It's been over 4 years I want to say now that I have been an avid buyer with this foundation. I tried to switch up when I didn't have the money but honestly I couldn't do it. This coverage is unbelievable and I love it! Even though it is a bit higher for my budget I make the sacrifice! I love all things Kat has put out, I've been watching her tattoo since before she had her own show when she was with Miami ink. Love her and what she puts out for her clients and fans.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.