Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
Nicole F.
Pawtucket, RI
I absolutely LOVE this foundation. It's a bit pricey at $36.00 but totally worth it because I use a lot less of it. I have oily skin and have had trouble finding a foundation with good coverage that didn't leave my face even more oily. This foundation solved all of my problems lol, I don't think I would even buy anything else tbh. #KatVonD #foundation
Mary I.
This is a really heavy duty foundation. I have uber oily skin and I'm still looking for that perfect foundation! on the great side, this foundation has amazing coverage, and if you know to set spray-primer-foundation with a touch of oil-conceal-spray-bake your face -spray then I bet I would have had better results. But I didn't know all that and I had caking and crease disease in 4 hours of normal office wear. Would try again in my current routine. Amazing shade range.
Brittany F.
Grand Rapids, MI
100% coverage. You only need a little and this is going to cover what ever blemishes and discoloration' you have. My color is #57 and the con is there isn't very much color range in this line. Even with her new releases of color it make my face look like a yellow glowing floating face. Lol you definitely have to mix it with another foundation to cut the yellow back if your mix complected like I am.
Melissa D.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
AMAZING. I have been wanting this product for years so when I received this VoxBox I was so excited to try this product and boy did it not disappoint. The coverage is something I’ve never had in a foundation before and it lasts ALL DAY. A little goes a long way too. The price is a little on the higher side but for the quality of the product it is 1000% worth it. The only flaw is the consistency is quiet thick so blending it was difficult but once it’s blended it looks seamless. I will buy this foundation time and tome again and have recommended this to all of my friends.
Heather S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have a hard time finding a liquid foundation that looks well on my skin. I have combination skin and almost every liquid foundation I have had in the past doesnt help cover my dry spots and my oily spots are more prominent. But Kat Von D's formula works for my skin type. Stays on all day and is very light weight. Love this foundation and it is now the only one I use!
Nicole C.
Review for: 49 Light - Neutral Undertone, 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
Very nice foundation. Full coverage. Covers almost any blemish or imperfection. I rated four stars because it feels very very heavy and thick on skin, which I am usually okay with because I love the full coverage look. I just feel there are other options out there that can give same full coverage look without the super super heavy feel. Make sure you blend this out and build it gradually with a beauty blender and set this foundation or it will look cakey and crease easily.
Joselyn S.
This is a full coverage foundation that leaves your skin like a baby! It hides all the imperfections and gives you a very natural finish. If you are smell sensitive you most likely won't like the scent (if you know how her liquid lipsticks smell like, this foundation smells exactly like them). I don't really enjoy the smell of it but I can deal with it! Your make up will look even better if you set this foundation with the Kat Von D Lock It Setting Powder!!
Sofya G.
This stuff is like paint. It covers absolutely every flaw in your face and you don't need concealer with it at all. That said it is a really heavy foundation and for somebody who has a lot of texture to their skin it can kind of emphasize that. It's really great for someone who's performing on stage or is filming but I would say unless you really need a lot of coverage or something that's going to stay put through heat and humidity it's not the best thing for everyday life
Brianna B.
Bloomfield , NE
I bought this foundation with high hopes but was very disappointed. It's not a bad product it just doesn't go well with my type of skin at all. (I have dry skin). It has awesome coverage I would say heavy coverage, but in my face it caked bad and stuck to all my dry patches making my skin look worse then it did without it. Also I'm very fair skinned and I got the second to lightest shade and it was still to dark. It looked too pink? Idk good foundation just not for me!
Tabitha B.
Casa Grande , AZ
Review for: 52 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
I got this Foundation from my boyfriends sister and I must say it had a decent Coverage but it dried so fast I had to be sure to apply it quick but as the day went on it would start to separate around my t zone so I’m not sure if I used a Primer that didn’t work with it but I haven’t used it since. I am going to keep an open mind at try it again since I do still have it but that was my first impression on it not sure if I would buy it but need to wear it more probably.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon