Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Alice S.
Whiting, KS
Great if you like a full coverage foundation and don’t mind the heaviness. I love it for being one of the few brands with a shade fair enough for my skin tone and also that it’s cruelty free. Applies well with just your fingers but I like to use a brush. Beware though that the thickness of it absolutely destroys brushes faster than other foundations. I still think it’s worth it though for good full coverage and a formula that doesn’t transfer and stays put.
Patrisha R.
Mentone, CA
This is one of my first high-end Foundation purchases when I started putting on makeup I fell in love with it I know everybody has mixed reviews about it yes is a little heavy and thick the a little bit goes a long way I mean if you're going to kick it on yes it's going to be having an stick or just working into your skin and it's amazing
Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
I love Kat Von Ds makeup line and this foundation was not an exception. It is one of my favorites for a full coverage foundation especially when I want it to last all day. I have combination skin but I love using this more in the warmer months when my skin tends to get more oily. A little definitely goes a long way which is always a plus for foundations that are more on the pricey side. I would recommend for anyone looking for full coverage foundation that leaves a flawless finish.
Alexus M.
Fort Benning, GA
Full coverage all the way!!!! i have freckles and moles along with discoloration, covers it. I also have really bad dark circles. It has a dewy matte finish, it's kinda weird. You have to set it with powder, but it starts to break up like 5 hours later. it looks pretty bad. A little goes a long way.
Shannon B.
West Chester, OH
It's extreme full coverage. I have PC OS and I get breakouts due to hormonal fluctuations . When I'm having a really bad flareup I use this and it covers everything!! It really is the best full coverage foundation I've ever used! The best part is she has a great selection of colors and shades so it's easy to find one that matches your skin tone and I have a hard skintone to match
Chelsey W.
Auburn, ME
I bought this foundation because it was a full coverage and I have very red cheeks that I can never seem to cover up completely. I instantly fell in love with this foundation. I have both the liquid and powder from Kat Von D's line and I absolutely love it. My red cheeks are gone after applying this. I have oily skin and most foundations just feel like they melt off after wearing it all day but this one does not. Most days I forget I even have it on because it's not heavy and my skin still feels great with using it.
Natalia ..
I absolutely love this foundation! It is extremely full coverage and I have combination to oily skin and it was still very nice and smooth on my skin. Any redness, breakouts, and blemishes will be covered. Although I love this foundation, you also have to be aware that without a good primer the foundation may cling to your dry patches or have a cakey look.
Felicia W.
Toledo, OH
I just bought and wore this foundation yesterday after reading other reviews. First off, I love the packaging. The black seal you have to pull off is awesome. I have combination skin. I was surprised at how thin the foundation felt but how much of a coverage I got. It's absolutely flawless. It lasted for about 10 hours until I washed my face. For a full coverage, it looked pretty natural. Love this makeup!
LEX F.
greenville , SC
Review for: Light 44 more...
If I could give this 10 stars, I would. I have very light skin, and this was the perfect shade for me. I have more pink undertones than yellow. I have never gotten such a long amount of wear out of a foundation before. It's full coverage, but not "cakey". I apply it with a beauty blender, and it comes out wonderfully. I've also had one bottle for the past 6 months, so the amount you get is amazing. Well worth the money, and doesn't even break the bank.
Madison T.
Rex, GA
I was skeptical to try this foundation , because at the time that I tried it the deepest shades were too red for my skin. I recently went back to Sephora to test out the  newest shades additions which is deep neutral 78 and it was the perfect shade to the tee! It was my exact undertone. It applied smoothly and lasted long even when I was out in the hot summer sun. I just ordered mines for $15 because it was on sale from all cosmetics wholesale. So excited to add it to my collection.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.