Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Jennifer B.
London, KY
It is a full coverage foundation that is for sure. I really like it and i don't all at the same time. It's very drying and can show dry skin or patches easy. So if you have oily skin I think you would love this. I find its best to use a brush to blend it out . If you use a sponge it get a little patchy. I have only tried this during the winter so I don't know how it will be in the summer time heat.
Shenique A.
Opa Locka, FL
Review for: Deep 66 more...
this is a great full coverage foundation this is one of my go to foundations when i know i need full coverage and long lasting makeup.. if you are into the matte look this is for you.. i don't this its for dryer skin but for combination or oily skin this is the bomb... this is very thick so if you don't like the feel of having on make up then this may not be good for you.. also its great for cover ups.. if you need to cover tattoos or scars this is the best...
Heather T.
Love the full coverage!!! I have very red cheeks and love a full coverage foundation to even out my skin. This has a nice matte finish that stays in place all day and into the night. Buildable coverage and many shades to choose from. I would totally recommend this product for anyone who wants a full coverage foundation.
🅿️A I.
zephryhills fl
This was my favorite foundation for a while. But I had to stop using because it’s just so thick that it creases by the end of the day. Would definitely recommend for prom or wedding or even a date night
Haley W.
Clay City
Review for: Medium 54 more...
This is my all time favorite ride or die foundation. It has an amazing matte finish and it is FULLLLLL coverage, hunty. It is a little heavy if you apply too much, but a little goes a long way-- so the price of the product you purchase is not too expensive as the product lasts such a long time. It also works on my sensitive skin!
Tabitha A.
Elberton, GA
This foundation is my holy grail. I have oily skin and I haven't used a foundation any better than this one. It lasts all day without separating or wearing away. It has a matte finish and looks flawless on my skin. I have been using this foundation for about 2 years and I will continue to repurchase it.
Kalee S.
Caledonia, MI
This is my go-to foundation as of current. It's got amazing coverage and just a little goes a long way. I only recommend you use it with the primer as it is less light-weight than other foundations. The only downside I've run into is that, during certain seasons, my skin is very dry and this foundation can actually make the dryness worse. It definitely won't make your skin more oily though!
Blanca R.
Las Vegas, NV
My skin is not problematic at all but I always aim for full coverage foundations. This cover up has done its job. My skin is dry sometimes and this Cover up helped it. No patchy texture, not oily skin, It gave me no problems. I bought a shade darker and ended up giving it to my mom & she loved it as well. It was long lasting coverage even when sweating . I had not found a foundation i loved until i tried the KVD Lock-It Tattoo Foundation. Best Coverage !!
Susana F.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
Kat Von D makeup is perfect for people who have oily skin, the product will help your makeup look flawless and fully covered, also, for 12 hours the makeup will look amazing and a retouch is not necessary, absolutely recommended, it cost a fair amount for the quality of the product, not to much have to be used, for a full coverage.
Heather L.
Saint Marys, GA
I love this foundation! It's a fantastic full coverage, matte foundation. It does phenomenal on my oily skin. Like I stated before, it is matte and I mean MATTE, so it can make your skin look a little flat, so I use a highlighting primer under it to allow my skin to have some glow to it. The range of shades is great also! Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.