Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Tabitha B.
Casa Grande , AZ
Review for: 52 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
I got this Foundation from my boyfriends sister and I must say it had a decent Coverage but it dried so fast I had to be sure to apply it quick but as the day went on it would start to separate around my t zone so I’m not sure if I used a Primer that didn’t work with it but I haven’t used it since. I am going to keep an open mind at try it again since I do still have it but that was my first impression on it not sure if I would buy it but need to wear it more probably.
Joselyn S.
This is a full coverage foundation that leaves your skin like a baby! It hides all the imperfections and gives you a very natural finish. If you are smell sensitive you most likely won't like the scent (if you know how her liquid lipsticks smell like, this foundation smells exactly like them). I don't really enjoy the smell of it but I can deal with it! Your make up will look even better if you set this foundation with the Kat Von D Lock It Setting Powder!!
Ambrosia R.
Suffolk, VA
This is the only foundation I've ever found that compliments my skin so well!!! It covers all the flaws on my skin, and it's so lightweight that I forget that im even wearing it!!! When I found out that she changed up her formula I nearly fainted right there in the store, but nonetheless even with the new formula it's still perfect!!!! Faithful Customer for as long as she will have me lol!!!!!
Molly G.
Broomfield , CO
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. This foundation is EVERYTHING. It is so easy to apply and makes my skin look like butter! It stays put throughout the day. It works on my combination skin and doesn't make it look flaky when I'm going through a dry spell. Only problem is that my shade is very popular...so when I find it, I stock up!
Amber B.
Earleville, MD
I love this foundation. It has a great matte finish. I have trouble finding foundation that is as light as my skin, others always make me look too orange. Kat von d got my tone perfect. It's a great comfortable wear that doesn't break me out or feel too cakey. Overall this is my favorite foundation to date. After trying a new foundation each time I run out I think I've finally found my go to!
Gladdys B.
Lindsay , CA
Amazing product! It covers all the imperfections and has a amazing matte finish this foundation is so full coverage! i use one pump to cover my whole face, so you definitely get your money's worth. the only thing is it is so hard to pick out shades as most of them are either really orange or really yellow. it stays on all day and has a matte finish. for reference, i have nc 25 skin and i use the color light neutral 49, but i could probably go a shade lighter.
Rhianna R.
Cypress, TX
Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation I have been buying this foundation for YEARS!! I have literally never found a foundation with such full coverage, and the long wear!! They're not kidding when they say 24 hour wear. I work outside so I am constantly sweating, and this stuff stays ON. I have tried and tried to find comparisons but this stuff is the real deal.
Monicka A.
Port Angeles , WA
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
This is an awesome FULL coverage foundation.  Her shade selection hits the palest of the pale, which even caught me off guard.  It's not often that there is a foundation that is too light for me, but she has it.  Once you're  matched to the right color, the coverage and look is perfect, just don't overuse the product, it can develop a cakey look.  This foundation lays so well and makes contouring and highlighting a dream.  Everybody should at least try this foundation once!
Nichole B.
Kat Von D killed it with this liquid foundation! As someone who is very fair complected, it was hard for me to find a foundation that didn’t leave me orange but also gave me great coverage. This foundation is perfect, the coverage is amazing, leaves your skin flawless and the variety of shades makes it easy to find one that will match your tone. It’s great for any kind of skin, and leaves a matte finish with the right finishing powder. This is now my go to foundation.
Selene G.
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
This is my foundation now, but I do not recommend it to dry to no combination type of skin. I'm usually dry not oily and this was a horrible foundation for my skin. It comes out patchy at times and I was going back to sephora to return it, where I purchased it. They suggested I used a facial oil or serum to make the foundation less matte. It does look cakey on the skin since it's a thick foundation. It's best to use a setting spray through your the day to avoid that.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.