Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19869)
Media (1908)
Kate N.
Tumwater, WA
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
A Sephora employee did a color match for me the other day and I ended up with this foundation. I’m wearing a lot of highlight on my nose so it’s not oily I promise! But I love love love the look of this on my skin, it didn’t take very much product to cover my whole face and it blended so nicely and melted into my skin. This is my first high end foundation and I’m in love with it!
Brianna B.
Bloomfield , NE
I bought this foundation with high hopes but was very disappointed. It's not a bad product it just doesn't go well with my type of skin at all. (I have dry skin). It has awesome coverage I would say heavy coverage, but in my face it caked bad and stuck to all my dry patches making my skin look worse then it did without it. Also I'm very fair skinned and I got the second to lightest shade and it was still to dark. It looked too pink? Idk good foundation just not for me!
Emma H.
Tallahassee, FL
This is the best full coverage foundation you'll ever have! It really will cover everything. There's a great shade range, so it's likely you'll find a good color for you. It can look heavy, but with a beauty blender this can easily be fixed. It has a great finish and will last ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT. I just love the way this looks. it can be used for every day or for going out, whatever you're comfortable with, but you can always be confident that your face is flawless!
Rachelle D.
My favorite foundation by far, full coverage and a shade for everyone with any skin tone. Some find this foundation a bit heavy if they aren't used to full coverage foundations or if they have very dry skin. I have dry skin year round and I just add a few drops of oil into it in the winter and it's totally fine!! You need this foundation
Brittany F.
Grand Rapids, MI
100% coverage. You only need a little and this is going to cover what ever blemishes and discoloration' you have. My color is #57 and the con is there isn't very much color range in this line. Even with her new releases of color it make my face look like a yellow glowing floating face. Lol you definitely have to mix it with another foundation to cut the yellow back if your mix complected like I am.
Joselyn S.
This is a full coverage foundation that leaves your skin like a baby! It hides all the imperfections and gives you a very natural finish. If you are smell sensitive you most likely won't like the scent (if you know how her liquid lipsticks smell like, this foundation smells exactly like them). I don't really enjoy the smell of it but I can deal with it! Your make up will look even better if you set this foundation with the Kat Von D Lock It Setting Powder!!
Nicole C.
Review for: 49 Light - Neutral Undertone, 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
Very nice foundation. Full coverage. Covers almost any blemish or imperfection. I rated four stars because it feels very very heavy and thick on skin, which I am usually okay with because I love the full coverage look. I just feel there are other options out there that can give same full coverage look without the super super heavy feel. Make sure you blend this out and build it gradually with a beauty blender and set this foundation or it will look cakey and crease easily.
Geraldine S.
Review for: Medium 64 more...
An AMAZING 5-STAR foundation that will forever have my love. This foundation is so amazing in the summer due to how hot it can get. My T-Zone normally gets extremely oily but this foundation controls that oil so well. The coverage is full and you cannot see any imperfections. It's my favorite summer foundation. It was given to me because it didn't match their color so I'm not sure on the pricing but either way it would definitely be on my purchase list when it runs out.
Sofya G.
This stuff is like paint. It covers absolutely every flaw in your face and you don't need concealer with it at all. That said it is a really heavy foundation and for somebody who has a lot of texture to their skin it can kind of emphasize that. It's really great for someone who's performing on stage or is filming but I would say unless you really need a lot of coverage or something that's going to stay put through heat and humidity it's not the best thing for everyday life
Tabitha B.
Casa Grande , AZ
Review for: 52 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
I got this Foundation from my boyfriends sister and I must say it had a decent Coverage but it dried so fast I had to be sure to apply it quick but as the day went on it would start to separate around my t zone so I’m not sure if I used a Primer that didn’t work with it but I haven’t used it since. I am going to keep an open mind at try it again since I do still have it but that was my first impression on it not sure if I would buy it but need to wear it more probably.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.