Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
In my opinion, I think this foundation is better than Estée Lauder Double Wera Stay In Place Foundation. Both of them gives full coverage, but I like the look of the skin with this foundation on than the skin with Estee foundation on. This Kat Von D Lock It foundation has very thick cream consistency. It's very creamy when you applying it, but dry up pretty quick once set. It last all day. The packaging is very nice. Very practical. It came with the pump. The bottom of the tube that contains foundation inside shrinked up when you squeezed the product out. So you can see how much product you have left.
jakie R.
Houston , TX
I really like this foundation more than I thought I would. It reminds me of the Urban Decay all nighter, except UD defined all my pores which sucked. It looked like I was wearing a caked sheet over my face and everything showed up. With this, a little goes a long way, really. It's full coverage but very natural looking and a clean finish. It looks like you just naturally have flawless skin. It lasts all day long and it makes my skin feel very smooth this has to be my favorite product from kat Von D
Bethanne G.
GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
This is the BEST foundation I've ever used and continue to purchase over and over again. This product makes you look airbrushed in any photo and conceals blemishes fully. It really gives the I spent 3 hours on perfecting my foundation look with one simple step. I love the contour look but never want to take that much time and it gives my skin a flawless finish.
Sharon M.
Hartford, CT
I bought this from all the hype I have seen on youtube, went to sephora got matched it was ok it was winter so I wasn't that dark, Yes its very heavy so I have to put extra moisturizer and primer to withhold it. after the winter was gon it no longer matced my face. a year later Kat made 2 more i believe darker shades, its heavy I didnt like it, but the concealer is very very well. I dont have mucg to cover on my face so this foundation belongs better to someone who had alot of problems on the face
Kimberly T.
Covina, CA
I've tried many full coverage foundations and so far this is the only one that hasn't looked caked on my skin. I have combo skin, so even if I moisturize it's hard to use a full coverage. This doesn't dry me out at all like other foundations. I will definitely be buying this again!
Aeri A.
New York
Lovely full coverage foundation that can be mixed with their hydrating primer for a much sheerer coverage. This is a decent foundation for dry skin if you hydrate during prep, and use a small amount working in sections. It dries quickly and quite matte, but it blends well with liquid highlighter. I do not need to powder this at all and one thin layer is enough to cover blemishes.  The lightest shade runs very light. I mix shade 42 and 44. This lasts me through an 8 hour stretch of sweaty summer gothing.
Nisha W.
Tea, SD
I have to admit, I didn't want to like this. Usually when everyone loves a product for some reason I don't. This however I do. I think it's awesome that I didn't have to get the lightest shade, but found a shade that worked great. It lasts throughout my day which is amazing. It does crease by my nose but I haven't found a foundation yet that doesn't. The price is a bit high but not horrible compared to other high end prices. And I love that the bottle design helps you to get the most use out of it!
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
I love this foundation! I'm 46 cool and it blends into my skin perfectly. I have combination skin, so with this being a full coverage foundation I make sure that I prep my face first. Make sure you moisturize your face or your dry spots will show up. The coverage lasts all day. I don't get heavy handed with this either. Two little pumps on a beauty blender and it covers my whole face and neck. If you put too much on then it's very heavy. But if you put just enough on to cover your face it does wonders.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
I find this foundation to be a bit heavy looking for my taste. I love full coverage, but this stuff is THICK!! It can easily look cakey and on my dry skin... it just doesn't work well. I tried applying a more sheer application, but it's difficult to do with this foundation. I still wear it on occasion and just mix in some facial oil to thin it down a bit. Works just fine then. But *having* to take that extra step just to be able to even wear it is not my favorite thing in the world.
Brianna W.
Honesty a great foundation that provides a great FULLLL coverage (when I say full, I mean full. you'll look like you have no flaws, so basically you'll look like a new person) it's absolutely great if you have acne scars or redness and are looking for something to cover all of that. I have seen a lot of girls with more serve acne wear it too, but remember although it does help to cover them, you'll still be able to see the bumps on your face from acne that doesn't just go away (saying this because a lot of girls with that problem seem to complain about that with any foundation)
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Sephora