Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19907)
Media (1915)
Haily V.
I LOVE IT! When I do my make I usually go for a dramatic look, so I need a dramatic cover. And it last pretty good through the day, so I don't have to carry it around to do any touch ups. The prizing got me a little breathless, but it's worth it! And if you need any help covering up tattoos, it works great for that also. But make sure you wash your face and get it all off. It will make you break out if you don't.
Angelica S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Wanted to love this foundation, but first off it oxidizes and I end up looking orange... I set my face and it only lasts a good 6 hours then I turn orange. The full coverage is great, I'll give it that but it was a bit thick to spread and blend. Loved that it's vegan but I can't see myself buying this again. I ended up returning this to sephora and trying another foundation. I have normal to dry skin with occasionally oily eye/nose area. It's worth a try as it seems to work well with others
Megan C.
Pflugerville, TX
I have tried several foundations over the years and I can say I found my fav! It is great for pale skin because they have the RIGHT coverage. For me its easy to apply, long wearing and doesn't come off easily! Everyone should go and try Kat Von D's makeup. EVERYONE!
Kheila  L.
Orlando, FL
I bought this foundation because I am a full coverage foundation type of girl and everyone said this was THE full cover foundation. I do like it but you HAVE to use a primer... i have Combo/oily skin and this foundation after about 7 hours of wear shows my lines around my mouth..not cute. that's the only reason i gave it 4 starts. I'm only in my 20s so my lines are not prominent and i don't want them to be. primer tends to help some but still happens a little. it is FULL cover though!
Laura G.
Spring, TX
Lock It is a nice, medium-full coverage foundation. It is quite thick, but I only use about one pump to cover my whole face. If I want a fuller coverage I will add another half pump. It layers easily, and doesn’t look cakey or thick on the face. I apply this using a dense kabuki product to buff the product into my skin. It also applies well using a beauty blender.
Gina C.
I've used this foundation for quite some time in the shade Medium 53. I've recently started to feel that it might be too dark for my complexion. Lucky, the brand just came out with new shades so I was able to go from Medium 53 Warm for Medium 53 Neutral and I am super happy. Its definitely a full coverage foundation but I don't feel that its too heavy.
Cynthia H.
I really wanted to like this Foundation but I find that it just sinks into my pores. The coverage is nice but not as full coverage as I thought it would be. The consistency is like a thick texture and is very thick and I don't like thick consistencies in my Foundation. I just find that even using a beauty blender makes this Foundation sits on top of my skin and looks very thick and heavy. If you aren't into that thick look you might enjoy this Foundation but for me I didn't. Will not be repurchasing.
Mckenna R.
Greenville, SC
I was hooked on the Dior Airflash liquid foundation but I was not excited about the price so I tried this product. It is definitely a heavy foundation, but great for full coverage and brightening. I apply one pump on the back of my hand every morning and use my beauty blender to apply it all over my face and neck. It keeps my skin smooth and covered for the whole day, especially when paired with a setting powder. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a great liquid foundation!
Dayana V.
I tried this foundation for over a year. I love it at first but it was mainly when I had more of an oily skin type. Now I'm more of a combo skin type. I repurchased this foundation and I did not like it on my skin. It was so hard to blend, looked patchy, and also cakey. I give it 3 stars because it was good coverage and the price is decent for a high end product
Alejandra S.
I have used this foundation and is great. It has good coverage. The only thing i dont like is that it dry fast so i have to worked fast. The price is really affordable and i highly recommned this product.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.