Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Nisha W.
Tea, SD
I have to admit, I didn't want to like this. Usually when everyone loves a product for some reason I don't. This however I do. I think it's awesome that I didn't have to get the lightest shade, but found a shade that worked great. It lasts throughout my day which is amazing. It does crease by my nose but I haven't found a foundation yet that doesn't. The price is a bit high but not horrible compared to other high end prices. And I love that the bottle design helps you to get the most use out of it!
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
I find this foundation to be a bit heavy looking for my taste. I love full coverage, but this stuff is THICK!! It can easily look cakey and on my dry skin... it just doesn't work well. I tried applying a more sheer application, but it's difficult to do with this foundation. I still wear it on occasion and just mix in some facial oil to thin it down a bit. Works just fine then. But *having* to take that extra step just to be able to even wear it is not my favorite thing in the world.
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
I love this foundation! I'm 46 cool and it blends into my skin perfectly. I have combination skin, so with this being a full coverage foundation I make sure that I prep my face first. Make sure you moisturize your face or your dry spots will show up. The coverage lasts all day. I don't get heavy handed with this either. Two little pumps on a beauty blender and it covers my whole face and neck. If you put too much on then it's very heavy. But if you put just enough on to cover your face it does wonders.
Kimberly T.
Covina, CA
I've tried many full coverage foundations and so far this is the only one that hasn't looked caked on my skin. I have combo skin, so even if I moisturize it's hard to use a full coverage. This doesn't dry me out at all like other foundations. I will definitely be buying this again!
Julie N.
Edmond , OK
This product is wonderful! The formula and pigment are amazing. I usually don’t wear such pigmented colors but these look wonderful on my skin especially for my light complexion. I always recothis brand to my clients.
Bethanne G.
Grand Prairie , TX
This is the BEST foundation I've ever used and continue to purchase over and over again. This product makes you look airbrushed in any photo and conceals blemishes fully. It really gives the I spent 3 hours on perfecting my foundation look with one simple step. I love the contour look but never want to take that much time and it gives my skin a flawless finish.
torey i.
Hamburg
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
It is the best foundation I have ever used in my entire life and it covers my redness so well with a nice matte finish that Lasts all day. The foundation is easy to apply and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a full coverage foundation to even out the skin tones I used this product on my friend who has a lot of redness and acne and In this picture it vanished the coverage is great.
Lorenia R.
Covina, CA
Love this now vegan foundation! A little goes a long way with this one so the bottle lasts a long time so it's definitely worth the money. It is full coverage and it works really well with my beauty blender. I like to use it with the lock it primer but will last from early mornings to cocktails with any other primer too. The color selection is amazing they have a shade for each undertone. I particularly like the pump because you don't waste any product. The scent is not at all strong. Love love love!!
Brianna W.
Honesty a great foundation that provides a great FULLLL coverage (when I say full, I mean full. you'll look like you have no flaws, so basically you'll look like a new person) it's absolutely great if you have acne scars or redness and are looking for something to cover all of that. I have seen a lot of girls with more serve acne wear it too, but remember although it does help to cover them, you'll still be able to see the bumps on your face from acne that doesn't just go away (saying this because a lot of girls with that problem seem to complain about that with any foundation)
Selena C.
Shepherdsville, KY
This is absolutely one of my go-to foundations. I love full coverage plus I'm extremely fair, and this is one of the only brands that caters to my needs. I typically use this during the winter or cooler days in general, as I feel it sits a bit too heavy on my skin in the summer. When I sweat, I noticed the formula tends to break down a bit, and can cake up in fine lines. Overall, I really love how perfectly the lightest shade matches my skin tone. This one is a pale girl's best friend, to be sure!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.