Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19867)
Media (1907)
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
I purchased this foundation from Sephora, and was skeptical of the coverage and pigmentation that Ive heard. Wow how wrong could i be? 100% wrong to doubt! This is my hands down holy grail foundation pick ever! It is full coverage, non-creasing, non-cakey, beautiful finish that lasts all day! I am in love! Im working on having the collection of items by Kat von D, she is brilliant! Highly recommend!
#MusesofInfluenster
Taylor C.
Memphis
Review for: 71 Deep - Warm Undertone more...
I absolutely LOVE Kat Von D’s Lock It Foundation. This Foundation has a slight red tone to it and I have yellow undertones so i can make me look a bit red. It is a very thick full coverage foundation that covers all of my blemishes. It lasts practically all day. It barely transfers. My other products blend into it perfectly. It has a nice matte finish. It has a full fluid ounce and it’s practically $40 and I think it is absolutely worth it because it makes my skin look amazing and people are ALWAYS asking me what foundation im wearing! WHAT A GEM! I would love to try her concealers and powders too! Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Valerie A.
Albuquerque, NM
I will start off by saying that this foundation has excellent coverage. It is quite a thick consistency and dries to a demi-matte finish. I normally have very oily skin, and this foundation I think is best for oily skin types as it tends to cling on to dry patches. As much as I loved the coverage, I couldn't get over how it would settle into my fine lines and really accentuate them. I repurchased this foundation about 3 times, but that was the ultimate deal breaker for me. Not terribly priced and got the job done, just wasn't the best fit for my skin.
Kassandra R.
Lancaster , PA
 I love the thickness of this foundation it's definitely full coverage my only thing is it oxidizes on my skin so much I am very light skin so I usually go for a lighter color and when I wear it with Mike that color in a few hours later it give me the orange harsh line over my face even when I blended on my neck not the biggest fan hello of the full coverage but this is just not the foundation for me
Sheryl D.
New Orleans, LA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation. I have super oily skin and I picked this up at sephora and have been in love since. It is a matte finish and it is easy to layer. Full coverage and breathable. I would definitely recommend but it comes at a price. A bottle this size (picture attached) runs about 38 bucks. But if you're willing to spend the extra cash it's well worth the price.
Katie K.
Nashville, TN
Review for: 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
This is a tricky foundation. It’s very full coverage so you have to be careful to make sure it doesn’t look cakey. If you do it right, you can have flawless skin! Unfortunately, it is a little hard to blend out. If you blend it out with a damp beauty blender, it helps with the blending process. I’d still recommend this foundation though. It’s the one I’m using now and I love how full coverage it is!
Cheyenne B.
Naples
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This product is something that really disappointed me because I used to buy the old formula of her foundation that was my go to foundation and I was super excited when I found out they were redoing the formula, I thought they were going to improve it but I will stand by my word when I say this is a horrible product.  I do not think that there is a very good color palette the fair shade that I chose did not go well with my skin tone whatsoever it was very pinky and I hate when foundations are pink or orange and this foundation really fell into all creases
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
10 of the most high coverage foundations that you'll find seriously if I didn't have such like dry patches of skin I would wear all the time but unfortunately I have combination skin in my dry areas are really dry in my oily areas are really oily so it doesn't really go with my skin but it is a little bit on the price your side but it is totally worth the formula is amazing it's cruelty-free which is something that I really like some and the packaging is so cute I really love it is really edgy and monkeyish the thickness is not too thick or too thin its really buildable and really easy to apply
Gab C.
Mckeesport, PA
hello beautiful friends!! I want to start by saying this kat von d tattoo foundation does have full coverage and it is a pump it consist of many colors including white like literal white for all you with hard time finding your shade the only down side is you will fill caked I mean its a cheaper foundation so I guess it will have flaws and you feel the thickness but my all time favorite foundation is marc Jacobs remarkable it comes with many shades also but I found it to be harder to find my shade and it is higher then this product but a little goes a long way and it has less then this foundation but also your face will feel so light will great full coverage I really like both depends on if you want to spend more or deal with a few flaws
Joseline V.
I was really excited to try out this foundation, I have acne, plus acne scars and I'm always looking for something with great coverage. The first couple times I used it, I was impressed by the coverage it gave me, but I also started to notice how cakey it looked. I don't like the cakey look or feeling, I also noticed that halfway through the day, the foundation breaks down and runs to my nearest pores:[. I use moisturizer, and a great primer and a setting spray, and still does the same. I really wanted to like it, but my skin didn't unfortunately.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.