Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19862)
Media (1907)
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Review for: Other more...
Swatched these in store and the shade range is great, with different undertones and so on. I haven't picked a shade to actually put on my face and see how it looks, but the way I swatched it I would definitely shout out how great the price is for how much product you get, and how full coverage it is you don't have to use much product at ALL to get good coverage. A small dot on your hand then small dots all over your face then blending out with a sponge i'd assume is the best way to apply this foundation. Plus I heard it's good for combo to oily skin. Will definitely try this.
Dalther R.
I love this is kinda of thick but I mix it with primer and works perfect the coverage is amazing covers up so much. I love it the packaging, is cute the price is a little high but really worth it with the coverage. Amazing product! love how matte it is and does not dry the skin. For full coverage pretty lightweight feels great on my clients skin, because i'm a PRO MUA. Very easy to apply don't need a lot of product for the full coverage. I love kat von d and will keep using it again and again ... SO, I RECOMMENDED SO MUCH!
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
The makeup Aristide we used for my sisters wedding used this foundation on us, and we both loved it. When I got a sample at Sephora I didn't like it as much. The only explanation I have is that I probably wasn't setting it right, or priming my face right. I don't think this is an everyday type of foundation for me though because it is very high coverage and my face doesn't do well with products like this for everyday use.
🌿elliot🌿 H.
Poulsbo
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I absolutely love full coverage foundations, and with super pale skin this was hard to find until I tried out the Lock-it foundation. It's very full coverage without feeling or looking cakey. I would heavily, heavily hazard against using this if you have dry skin however, since it is matte, and will cling to the dry patches in your skin in an unflattering manor. It stays put all day and night through various activities, and even lasted through a very sweaty summer for my daily foundation. It was my first time buying, and when this is gone I'll be coming back for more.
Erika R.
This is a pretty good foundation! It's so full coverage and helps to cover the scars from an awful breakout I just experienced. However, it is EXTREMELY drying and matte so definitely use moisturizer and primer unless you are VERY oily. I think this would be great for very oily girls who desire extremely full coverage. If you are dry with some texture though, stay farr away. It emphasizes every single line and bump on my skin.
Lex N.
Waite Park, MN
When I tried it a few years ago I hated it. It might of been because I didn’t know how to work with a thinker foundation. Maybe they changed the formula. Since I received from Influnster and tried it I’m so impressed. It went on flawless, I worked out and sweated like crazy still my face looked great. I am glad I gave it a chance. That’s coming from someone who strongly dislikes Kat.
AMANDA K.
Winthrop Hbr, IL
Review for: Other more...
If you're looking for a full coverage foundation with a matte finish, this is the best one on the market right now! You need to use very little product for a full face of makeup! It doesn't feel heavy on your skin. The packaging is amazing because you can see how much of the product you have left. The side of the bottle has a clear strip and every time you pump, you can watch it push the foundation up. This way you can use every drop of foundation so you're definitely getting your money worth. It is very long lasting as well! I recommend this product to anyone!
Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH
I just tried this at Sephora and bought the full size. I am in my 40's and have very oily skin and large pores. This is the only foundation I have found that lasts all day and doesn't fade. I get a little oily but just blot. My face still looks fresh at the end of the day. Coverage is fabulous and you can use a wet sponge if you don't want as much coverage. I am in love and my make-up had never looked better. Well worth the 35.00 and will buy again!
member-42efe
I have combination skin, and this foundation is great for it! It doesn't dry up nor leave paches on my skin. When i apply the foundation it honestly looks like my skin
Jamie B.
At first, this was my favorite foundation. My skin used to be really oily, but as it became more combination than oily, this foundation didn't work as well on me as it used to. It made my oily areas look great, but it clung to my dry patches really badly. It was always a little heavy, but I can deal with that. The only thing is that this foundation seems to only work well with oily skin because it definitely controls oils!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.