Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
jeannette B.
Columbus, OH
It was quite the chore trying to find my perfect match I still want to try a deeper shade to see if it would match better but.. babbbyyy this foundation is life !! I would purchase again I'd I knew it would fit me better ! This foundation is for a special occasion where you will need alot of coverage and want that flawless slay all day face! I mix it with a little nw 45 Mac studio fix because that is super orange on me!! All and all this is a great alternative to double wear and the packaging is juat cute!! Looks good on my Vanity!
Maraa W.
So last night I went and got a sample of his from Sephora. Ive been having problems with foundations separating whole Im at hot college parties. So I researched different ways to make your foundation essentially waterproof and this foundation came up first every time. By no means am I a full coverage type of girl but I wanted to try it anyway to see if it would stay. Let me tell you a little goes a long way and it is very FULL coverage. But I went to a party with about 300 people in it. It was hot and sweaty and every time I checked my makeup throughout the night it was perfect. Now I did get a little oily but after parting with some paper towel I went back and it was wonderful. This is a must buy if you are a sweater like like me. I'm so amazed.
Valeria P.
Green Bay, WI
I have mixed emotions about this, I love it but sometimes it's not my favorite, for some reason some days makes my face look flawless and covers all my imperfections, It's easy to apply, and I love the formula, The only bad thing about this is that it makes me look hairy (That's what I dont like) I love the packaging too.
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
Umm wow! Love this foundation. I made sure to ask a Sephora employee to match a color to my skin tone. She mentioned you shouldn't use a lot at once because it can dry darker. A little goes a long way. I love that the day I wore this people were going out of their way at work to remark on how good my makeup looked. It does feel heavier so I don't use it daily. I love it for special occasions or nights out. I do recommend getting someone to match your color.
Rebecca D.
Inglewood , CA
If you have dry/combinations skin like myself this probably isn't the best foundation for you. Left my face very cakey and flakey it also felt so heavy on. A pro is that it's A very full coverage foundation and I would probably never use it as my face foundation but I would use it if I needed to cover a scar or tattoo Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Liz D.
Ronkonkoma, NY
This foundation is really high coverage which for the winter months I really like and thats when I was using it most. A little goes such a long way and the shade range is so wide. This was one of the first foundations I ever used that actually matched my skin pretty much exactly. The one thing I didnt like about it was that even though my skin is really oily it surprisingly dried my skin a bit and looked too matte at times, but I solved this problem by adding a tiny drop of rose oil to it on my hand before applying and it a little go longer and it also kept my skin nice and moisturized throughout the day wearing it.
Ali H.
Placerville, CA
I have always used drugstore foundation and have been content with them. Lately I've been wanting to try a high end one and this one appealed to me the most even though I read a lot of mixed reviews...but I have to say I love it!!! I have oily skin some day and dry others and this one works good either way! It is a little thick but it applies well with a wet beauty blender! And a little goes a long way which makes the price a little more bearable! Definitely recommend this product to others!
Savannah W.
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I really adore this foundation. It really covers tattoos almost as good as if you had literally erased them right off of your body! Its SO good at covering tattoos that people didnt recognize me when i was wearing it (covering my 26 tattoos). Its brilliant. Its beautiful. Its smooth. It feels comfortable on your skin. It doesnt crack or dry up. Its really a fantastic product. Not only does it do ALL of that... But it also fills in any large scars, cracks, wrinkles, and other blemishes women encounter. Its truly fantastic. The price is a bit expensive, but you get a LOT of product, and its actually WELL worth the buy.
Brittany B.
Muncie, IN
I have tried countless high end and drug store foundations but my love for Kat Von D made me buy this the moment it came out. It was advertised as a foundation so full coverage that it could cover tattoos, and it did not disappoint. I am someone who is on a never ending search for the most full coverage foundation possible and when this came out it changed the foundation game entirely. I myself have a large color tattoo on my face and whenever I need to cover it up, or even just cover a blemish, this remains my go-to foundation.
Neoma F.
Knoxville
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I've been a long time fan of Kat Von D for a long while now. When I heard about her coming out with foundations I jumped for joy. I knew she would put out shades in all different types of skin tones and at the other end of the "problematic foundation shades" spectrum, I tried one of the lightest shades she offered. It's a perfect match for me! I am a super fair gal and I like to have good coverage in my foundations. This one works perfectly and doesn't budge until you make it. A little goes a pretty long way, the coverage is amazing and her products are all vegan and cruelty free! What more could you ask for?
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon