Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19916)
Media (1915)
Andrea S.
Enniskillen
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
My favourite foundation that I have used so far and it's a great match for my skin tone
Emma L.
This is full coverage but a little drying on my skin but I can work with it no problem
Ellý C.
hveragerði
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Sooo pretty bottle and the coverage is soo good and it smells good just yeah very good
Priya M.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral, Medium 52 Neutral more...
Good for party wear. Long lasting not very heavy full coverage. Stays more then 24 hrs.
Antrea C.
Full coverage foundation for every type of skin. Very good quality. Just loving it!!!!
Milan T.
Like the coverage but felt caked in. The color also sets darker than initially put on.
s f.
perfect for acne skin. many colours to choose from! Disadvantage- comes off on clothes
Montse M.
Gegegege 💙😍
Beautifull
Kylieanne T.
7 booth road , Sheffield
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
No I don’t reccomend this , it’s very thick cakey made me get loads of spots it’s awful
Danii J.
West midlands
This foundation is great! Definately full coverage.
Stays on all day and doesnt patch
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.