Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1949)
Cassandra S.
Toronto, ON
Foundation goes well with kat van D lock it primer, its buildable, full coverage and doesn't get caky and last long
Niha d.
maharashtra
Review for: Deep 67 Cool more...
This foundation really does live up to its name
It is used for tattoo but I doesn't have any
Coverage is very nice
Siobahn S.
Dunfermline
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
Would recommend for very full coverage! Stayed put all day, can feel a bit cakey so wouldn’t recommend for dry skin
Kourtnee W.
Grass valley, CA
Loved love love this product. Amazing full coverage and doesn't make me feel sticky or cakey. Well worth the price
gema m.
Este maquillaje tiene una muy buena cobertura, pero para mi tipo de piel me reseca mucho y me parchea, una pena...
Lauren G.
I love this product. It’s so full coverage although it is heavy on the face so wouldn’t recommend for everyday wear
Krystle C.
Dukinfield , Cheshire
This is my new favourite foundation, long lasting, full cover, cruelty free and deals well with my super oily skin
Elissa S.
Toronto, ON
This foundation has great coverage if you need it but it was a little too heavy for me. The formula is very thick.
Hilary D.
Mississauga, ON
Super full coverage. Matte finish. Great for someone with trouble skin that doesn't want to use a lot of products!
shawna V.
Love Love Love this product! It really locks in the color, doesn't smear would definitely be trying this out again!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon