Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Meztly L.
Winnipeg
This foundation gives impeccable coverage and their is absolutely no need for concealer!
Bruna S.
São Paulo
Muito bom eu gostem muito e acho que vocês também vai gostar, super recomendado mesmo...
Ella R.
Wv147at
I tested this on my moms arm tattoo and it covered it almost with only one later so great
Caitlin d.
this is a very nice foundation , 8 absolutely love it! it has nice coverage to it as well
Coserea F.
Langenhahn
Amazing! I am stunned by this one. My skin looks flawless !! My favorite foundation ever!
Shannon G.
i was really looking forward to trying this foundation but i wasn’t very impressed by it.
Jasmin R.
Full coverage and definitely worth the money spent. Couldn’t go back to another one now 👍
Vanaa H.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
Very full coverage, used it for over a year, long lasting and covers literally anything.
Monica J.
Brampton, ON
Amazing coverage this actually covers up my tattoo ! It's full coverage but not to heavy
Lexiee C.
Toronto
This foundation is great! It's FULL coverage so that means it's thick but not too thick!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.