Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19929)
Media (1916)
marwa b.
this foundation is so amazing you only need a little bit and it lasts all day with great coverage
MaryElizabeth S.
Dartmouth
I love all Kay Von D products! I find they are VERY pigmented and have a super long lasting life
Ashley D.
Sackville, NS
Beyond full coverage and if you're like me then that is good news for you! Expensive but the best
cass a.
Maple Ridge
Good for oily skin only def not dry skin. It has insane coverage and is amazing for tattoo cover!
ZOULIGHA B.
IBIZA
The best foundation of makeup I've ever tried! Covers perfectly and completely everything! I love
Jenn A.
Prince Albert , Saskatchewan
This product gives 100% coverage. To thick to wear on a daily basis, but perfect for a night out!
María L.
Maracaibo zulia
Es 100% eficaz, muy bueno al principio dudaba pero luego toda duda desaparecio le doy 5 estrellas
Nokomis K.
Calgary, KS
This foundation is amazing it hides all flaws and wears lovey !! This is a must have for sure.
Chase W.
cairns
Has really good coverage and last almost all day long! No bad flashback and goes on super nice
Deny P.
Base altamemte recomendable, una base recomedada para tapar tatuajes manchas de paño acne etc!!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.