Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19871)
Media (1908)
Kendall R.
¿Quién no ha sufrido de esas cosas? Yo sé que tengo seguro. Si eres como yo, probablemente ha pasado por lo que se siente como cientos de productos en busca de esa persona especial. La que combate todas esas cosas irritantes mencionados anteriormente. Puede ser abrumador búsqueda y tratando docenas de diferentes productos para encontrar su diamante en bruto.
Kay K.
Oakville, Ontario
Review for: Light 41 Neutral, Light 43 Warm more...
Too drying for my skin and did not look flattering. Will not be re purchasing. That is for sure
Doaa S.
omg🙊😻😻It is an amazing foundation 👌👌I love it ❤It has a very good coverage and good quality👍👍💞
Emely M.
And have a very pretty young ladies this skin very soft it covers your pores very good coverage
Jessica C.
Sunderland
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
Amazing coverage! Covers up blemishes amazingly and it lasts a long time. Recommend to anyone
Holly K.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Give excellent coverage, easy to use, and matches my super pale skin tone, finally!! Love it!
Jennifer M.
Full coverage, long wearing, amazing collection of skin tones. Great for combo to oily skin.
Naoise H.
Lasts forever, would 10/10 recommend!! Brill range of colours, and defiantly would repurchase
Tricia B.
DD46LN
Review for: Medium 58 Neutral more...
I would love to review this item again,it's got a very creamy condition sy and matte Finnish
Am P.
Campbell River
Amazing alittle goes along way great product kind expensive but i love kat von d she is beuty
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.