Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...62 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1949)
Ra R.
LOVE this foundation it gives the perfect coverage and the consistency is great! Lasts all night and day! Not too heavy!
Lauren-Rose F.
Killyleagh, Co.Down
I absolutely adore this foundation! I am a big fan of kat von D makeup products but this has to be one of my favourites!
Vy T.
Doesn't work with my oily skin. Leaves patches and doesn't cover anything. Looks very cakey and makes my pores look large
Mariel R.
Excelente producto para pieles grasas. Super cobertura para personas com temas en la piel pues deja todo como un lienzo.
Marifel Genesis C.
Tarlac
It has a very nice and artistic packaging, and i love the texture of the foundation, it stays in my face for a long time
Teghan H.
Wallace
Love this idea and I love the woman who came up with it. Amazing product and I know I'll be using it over and over again
Peachy J.
Richmond, BC
I love that this gives full coverage and is buildable. The consistency is thick and a pump or two covers my entire face.
Fatima N.
Dominican Republic National District km9 av independence street Francisco de Rosario Sanches house 6
Quiero uno mandenme una de esas bases por que me encanta el maquillaje y me gustaría tener una plis y muchas gracias😀😀😊😊
Lizbet M.
This is my favorite foundation wouldn't use any other super good it doesn't end a Camry look it ends it really nicely!!!
Lauren E.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
So good last all day full coverage don't even need a primer great goes on the brush well and spreads across the face well
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon