Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19919)
Media (1915)
Mariana R.
has a super cover, I love and lasts all day, perfect for partying, one must be careful not to overdo
Kimberline S.
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
For my skin type this is glory, easy to blend. Perfect shade, last 12hrs fresh, perfect for
Oily skin
Melissa E.
Hamilton, Ontario
Amazing coverage. Tried this out on one of my tattoos along with the concealer and it lasted all day
Sami J.
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
One of the only foundations that actually lasts on my nose. Very full coverage. Decent colour range.
susanne l.
Leiden
Finnaly a foundation that fits my skin! i love it! i wear it almost every day! i higly recommend it!
Linda K.
Saint John , NB
Review for: Light 42 more...
I like this for the winter. But you need a very good hydrating primer under and hydrating must over.
Jaime C.
Uff esta base me encanta, es muy lijera no se siente pero te deja un acabado muy bello la recomiendo
Doree F.
Very cakey, oxidized to be very orange. Did not look good on face was to thick and bad colour match.
Mayssam E.
Montreal
Love this product. a little goes a long way. More than full coverage. stays on all day. Matte finish.
Alya A.
Rawang
I NEVER USED ANY OTHER FOUBDATION INSTEAD OF THIS AND SOME OTHER..but basically always stick to this
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.