Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19890)
Media (1911)
Viviana R.
Beaumont, TX
I love the coverage of this foundation is amazing and it is not heavy on my face at all I like it alot
Angeline S.
WEST VANCOUVER
Nothing is better then this :) it lasts all day gives great coverage and is perfect for all skin types.
Luca M.
Mississauga, ON
This foundation is flawless! It actually will cover anyyyyythhiinnnggg! I was absolutely amazed by it!
nathalie l.
caracas
Es maravilloso poder cubrir mis tatoos cuanfo quiera, facilmente y se puede retirar de la misma manera
Pam W.
Port hope Ontario
Go to foundation. Love everything about it! I do have to mix to shades together to get my skin tone tho
Alex P.
GENIALLL!! ME ENCANTA
ES FABUFANTASTICO!! LO RECOMIENDO PRRAS IGUAL QUE HA SHAWN MENDES!! EL LINDO ESE
Thebest
I haven't used it but one of my friend told me that it's a good one and a must try
Highly- recommended
Alya A.
Rawang
I NEVER USED ANY OTHER FOUBDATION INSTEAD OF THIS AND SOME OTHER..but basically always stick to this
luana m.
muito bom ! ameeeeeiiiiii nossa perfeito recomendo para todos gente e muito bom mesmo alta cobertura
Leo W.
Ottawa, ON
Best foundation I have used to date! Smooth, easy application that offers long-lasting full coverage!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.