Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19877)
Media (1909)
Monserrat M.
buena base liquida ya que se puede manejar de la manera que una quiera ya sea con esponja o con la mano
Pam W.
Port hope Ontario
Go to foundation. Love everything about it! I do have to mix to shades together to get my skin tone tho
Stephanie R.
Paris, ON
Great coverage, doesn't stick to dry patches . Great value for your money. Kat VonD products are great!
Dahiamakeup_ ɖ.
some of the best I love leaves you skin if imperfections what we all look for undoubtedly ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹🌹
Andrea L.
Lo mejor que existe en bases de maquillaje buena calidad cobertura completa y no se ve la cara pastosa
Viviana R.
Beaumont, TX
I love the coverage of this foundation is amazing and it is not heavy on my face at all I like it alot
Alfonsina R.
Review for: Medium 58 Neutral more...
Base Kat von d talk enough of her when the probe for the first time since then I have not stopped using
Alex P.
GENIALLL!! ME ENCANTA
ES FABUFANTASTICO!! LO RECOMIENDO PRRAS IGUAL QUE HA SHAWN MENDES!! EL LINDO ESE
Dani B.
Such an amazing full coverage foundation. I love kat Von ds products so much! 😍🤗 Definitely recommend​
Sarah H.
Literally covers anything, creamy consistency, applies excellently, great coverage and sleek packaging.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.