Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19884)
Media (1909)
Madison D.
Brighton, ON
Review for: Medium 54 more...
This product gives so much coverage! I was skeptical at first and I was hoenstly amazed by how good it was!
BM-141801 Patricia G.
Best out there, if youre oily skin i recommend it for you!! The bottle, the price, everything its charming!
emily p.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Very thick and hard to move around the face, so full coverage though and will stay on for such a long time
dolunay n.
i love this product so much the best love the texture and everything about it this is a life saver the best
Gates S.
Thunder Bay , ON
Very full coverage feels kinda heavy and can definitely look very cakey it also stuck to my dry spots badly
Denii r.
london
I love it this product it really really good and it work so well I love 💗!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love toooo try again
Lex B.
St, NL
My all time favourite foundation. It hides all my flaws and blemishes and leaves my skin looking so smooth
Dorotea B.
Soyaux
Review for: Medium 58 more...
I had problemes with acne and now i have acne scars.This foundation helps me cover it.It's full coverage.
Maria W.
This foundation is actually very good, the price is okay but for what it does it’s well worth it I think!
Dimm S.
Too heavy and thick for me maybe can use with mixing into a moisturizer but def not alone on my dry skin
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.