Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19932)
Media (1916)
Jessika R.
Strathmore
I love Kat Von D and I love this foundation. Covers everything and isn't dry or oily. Perfect perfect product!
Bárbara R.
Wonderful! this package is a so perfect show. My skin is very pleased that basis and feel beautiful with her
Jossiane C.
Ciudad de Mexico
Review for: Medium 54 more...
Dura absolutamente toooodo el día, aunque su aplicación es un poquito complicada ya que seca bastante rápido
Lucy T.
Best foundation I’ve used , full coverage and stays on all day. I would reccomend this for full makeup looks.
Alejandra P.
San Ysidro CA
Me encanto muy buen producto excelente cobertura me quedo muy bien en mi piel buena duración si la recomiendo
Alexa Z.
The perfect fondation in the world love it so much kat von d rock every makeup product that she does love it❤
Lex S.
My all time favourite product line !! 💕 My skin love this foundation !! Perfect colour match perfect coverage
Abbie G.
Birmingham
Amazing coverage!
Kat Von D have a shade for everyone and this foundation is not too cakey and blends easily
Roisin O.
Review for: Light 42 more...
Very true to colour , high coverage , feels good on the skin , easy application and good for most skin types
Emilee R.
North Wales
such a great foundation. full coverage! a bit too expensive for me though! very blendable and easy to apply
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.