Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19890)
Media (1911)
Hodan J.
Southcote road, London
Full coverage foundation. For lighter skin tones but makes a good under eye highlight for deeper skin tones
Lex B.
St, NL
My all time favourite foundation. It hides all my flaws and blemishes and leaves my skin looking so smooth
Ileana V.
Omg i lovee this foundation, leave my fave perfect and is full coverage, i like so much, this and all of it
dolunay n.
i love this product so much the best love the texture and everything about it this is a life saver the best
Review for: 68 Deep - Cool Undertone, 56 Medium-Neutral Undertone, 74 Deep - Warm Undertone more...
good base product in liquid so that one leaves it beautiful I love this makeup good brand very good use it
Melissa T.
The coverage and longitivity of this foundation is great. It is a little dry on my skin (psoriasis) though
Claire A.
Tayport, Fife
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
This is my go to foundation. Started using it after wanting a change from MAC and would now never go back.
Flavinha K.
Ainda não experimentei mas tenho muito interesse!!!
Vi várias resenhas e tô loca para ver como é! !!! Love
Rose W.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
it's more of a light to medium coverage and I don't feel it lasts as long or covers as much as I would like
Anna B.
México
Is awesome😍😍 so pretty face ❤️❤️ love peace love peace es lo mejor todo es hermoso te deja la piel hermosa
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.