Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
Emily-May S.
southamton
Very high coverage, but you know you’re wearing it. I found it a very heavy foundation. I applied with a brush but needed to even it out with a beauty blender
Amanda P.
Aldergrove, BC
Love the coverage with this foundation. It's very thick foundation I would not recommend this for someone with dry skin. Overall I have been pretty satisfied.
Elizabeth P.
This product is definitely worth the hype. It has full coverage. Not too heavy on the skin. A bit too pricey if you're on a budget but a great product overall.
Alannah C.
Vaughan
This product works amazing! It is full coverage without the heavy feeling that other brands have. Looks even better when blended out with a damp beauty blender
Ellen R.
Lowton Street , Radcliffe
Easy to apply foundation, medium to full coverage. One pump will cover all my face. Good for dry skin. Bit expensive but a nice luxury brand. Would recommend.
Greyson M.
Saint John, NB
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Really full coverage foundation ! Heavy duty and long lasting, if you're not used to heavy foundations I recommend thinning it out with the Kat Von D primer :)
Elisabetta E.
72015
Semplicemente perfetto, dura tutto il giorno ed è perfetto per la mia pelle grassa, lo raccomando sopratutto a chi ha bisogno di una coprenza abbastanza alta.
amina A.
Grenoble
If you’re looking for a full coverage foundation the Kat Von D is insane ! It has a matte finish and you can compare it with the huda beauty one :) on my top 3
Siobhan L.
Bought at Sephora. Controversially, I didn’t like this foundation. Cling to dry patches while sliding on slightly oilier ones. Transferred throughout the day.
Eva P.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral, Light 43 Warm, 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I absoloutly love love love this foundation. It covers my acne and spots. It's very long vearing. It doesn't bring out my teaxture at all. One of my faves.😃😄😗
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Sephora