Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Kamila S.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
Base de excelente cobertura! Deixa a pele maravilhosa, cumpre muito mais do que promete. Qualidade fantástica!
Audrey E.
Hamilton
My mom loves this product and I have warn it and it's really nice but I look really cakey. So it's not for me.
Valentina F.
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
Sadly, This foundation cakes, super thick, settles into your imperfections and fine lines. This is a no!!
hannah j.
consett
Love this foundation so bendable and so high pigmented and really worth the money highly recc9med this product
Trinity S.
Humboldt, SK
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I really like its full coverage and on days I only want light coverage I just mix a little with my moisturizer!
Andrea C.
Excelente y variabilidad de colores, descubre cual es tu tono ideal. Esta base es Media alta pero es muy buena.
Katie J.
Bayfield
I absolutely love this foundation. The coverage is amazing and my complexion looks fabulous after I put it on!
Laura H.
Very good coverage , lasts most of the day! Would highly recommend this product for someone that has oily skin!
Vanessa. M.
High level
Beautiful full coverage foundation but if not careful with the amount you apply, it can look cakey real quick.
alex s.
He usado este producto y es muy recomendable y son de los mejores , consumir de estos productos es de lo mejor
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.