Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Kerry N.
I love this foundation it giver an overall really nice complexion with great coverage and feels nice and light
Vanessa. M.
High level
Beautiful full coverage foundation but if not careful with the amount you apply, it can look cakey real quick.
alex s.
He usado este producto y es muy recomendable y son de los mejores , consumir de estos productos es de lo mejor
Katie J.
Bayfield
I absolutely love this foundation. The coverage is amazing and my complexion looks fabulous after I put it on!
amanda T.
This is hands down the best foundation I have ever used. It's great full coverage and works well with dry skin
Kamila S.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
Base de excelente cobertura! Deixa a pele maravilhosa, cumpre muito mais do que promete. Qualidade fantástica!
alex s.
Valentina F.
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
Sadly, This foundation cakes, super thick, settles into your imperfections and fine lines. This is a no!!
Kimberley H.
Epping , Essex
Good full coverage, Nice range of shades. Stays almost all day. Powder over the top sits nicely. Fairly pricey.
Trinity S.
Humboldt, SK
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I really like its full coverage and on days I only want light coverage I just mix a little with my moisturizer!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.