Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19873)
Media (1908)
Ana F.
Tualatin, OR
Review for: 54 Medium - Cool Undertone more...
Essa marca tem me surpreendido muito, cada produto que testo me apaixono mais e com certeza virarei cliente fiel.
Manjit B.
Enderby
Review for: 62 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
soooo thick and cakey, flash back is horrible. Will ruin all of your pictures and no amount of editing can fix it
Tina M.
Burin, NL
Wow the hype for this foundation is awesome! I have oily skin as well so I will definitely have to purchase this!
Vanessa. M.
High level
Beautiful full coverage foundation but if not careful with the amount you apply, it can look cakey real quick.
Audrey E.
Hamilton
My mom loves this product and I have warn it and it's really nice but I look really cakey. So it's not for me.
Kerry N.
I love this foundation it giver an overall really nice complexion with great coverage and feels nice and light
Rebeca C.
It is so dry foundation. I have some problems to blend it and I don't like it because it ries my skin so much.
alex s.
He usado este producto y es muy recomendable y son de los mejores , consumir de estos productos es de lo mejor
Laura H.
Very good coverage , lasts most of the day! Would highly recommend this product for someone that has oily skin!
amanda T.
This is hands down the best foundation I have ever used. It's great full coverage and works well with dry skin
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.