Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19890)
Media (1911)
Kate T.
Saint John, NB
I found this foundation way too heavy. It looked totally unnatural on me and I ended up returning it to Sephora.
Mackenzie B.
Didn't work well for me. Not blend able at all, really cakey and even with a primer crumbled would nor recommend
Sarah A.
Langdon
Super full coverage. Long lasting. Easy to apply. Felt heavy but it was super good. Can be applied with anything
jennifer h.
Calgary, AB
amazing foundation! covers everything and last all day! easy to use and a wide range of colours to suit everyone!
Jessica D.
Windsor, ON
Love this foundation such full coverage. Wish it stopped oily skin but other then that best foundation I've used
Simran K.
Miami
Definitely won’t recommend for oily skin!! Not without the right primer. Easy application and very full coverage.
Marisol G.
Review for: Light 44 more...
I love this foundation! It really worked for my oily skin, it's totally long-wear and has an incredible coverage.
Andrea C.
Birzebbuga
It is pricy but it is one of the best foundation ever. It is full coverage butit doesn t fill heavy on your face
Logan W.
Leduc, AB
Review for: Light 48 more...
Not good to combination skin. This caked on my face within an hour of application!! Had to return it to Sephora.
Really good full coverage foundation, but it doesnt come in my right shade :(. Also makes my skin dry after use.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.