Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Jayme Q.
Peterborough, ON
I've never tried this either. I heard that it's more hype than actually is. I would try it because I like Kat Von d
Krystle C.
Dukinfield , Cheshire
This is my new favourite foundation, long lasting, full cover, cruelty free and deals well with my super oily skin
Talon V.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Light 49 - light to medium complexion with golden undertone) more...
It did not have a shade that I could work with. They were either too dark or too light. I liked the coverage though
Rachael H.
Yeovil, Somerset
Review for: Light 48 more...
Very full coverage foundation with a wide range of shades with different tones lasts all day drys to a matte finish
Jara M.
Toronto, FL
Unbelievable. You wouldn’t believe this coverage of this product. So heavy and creamy very good for full coverage.
Cheneza I.
Easy to cover marks hypo pigmentation scars or any discoloration can be used on oil Combination or normal skin type
Annie-may S.
Love this product easy to apply looks flush good colour range easy to blend didnt go patchy or greasy durin the day
Cassandra S.
Toronto, ON
Foundation goes well with kat van D lock it primer, its buildable, full coverage and doesn't get caky and last long
Leon B.
Es una de mis favoritas!!! Me encanta es full coverage y no mancha y dura todo el día , no es pesada y no se oxida
Victoria L.
Dartmouth, NS
Good coverage, nice light finish. Dosnt feel heavy at all. Its gir nice color selection also. All over good product
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.