Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19919)
Media (1915)
Hina K.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation. I will always re purchase it. The coverage is beautiful and flawless. Not heavy at all.
Tanvi A.
Review for: 52 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
Very pricey, too heavy, but covers tattoos very well, if dark spots and marks are main concern this is a go to for you
Rana S.
Nahif
Perfect foundation it works really good with my oily skin . It's such an amazing product. It doesn't make the skin dry.
Nathali M.
San luis az
Uno de los mejores que eh probado, duración y cobertura sin duda el mejor, presio accesible ya que es de buena calidad
meg 🌸.
Review for: 56 Medium-Neutral Undertone more...
Very good foundation! Stays on and does not get patchy very matte and lightweight, I have oily skin and it was perfect
Chanel D.
Fort Erie, ON
I had a sample of this because I was interested in buying it and I liked it it just wasn’t the right foundation for me!
Yasmin A.
Review for: 74 Deep - Warm Undertone more...
So so so so gorg could go on for ever full coverage so lovely 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 quite light weight and meduim to full covrage 😍
Laura S.
Whites Lake, NS
love this foundation. stays on and covers very well while not looking heavy. I just wish they had a better colour range
Maricela L.
I LOVE IT. She's my favorite of the moment. I have no words. Simply if you want full coverage buy it. You will love it.
Bailey W.
Cincinnati, OH
Amazing coverage, doesn't make my skin look gross and wrinkled. Spreads beautifully and evenly. 10/10 would buy again.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.