Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19877)
Media (1909)
Jennifer B.
Go to foundation. Best I’ve ever used. Full coverage. Lasts forever as you only have to use a small amount of product.
Inés M.
Medley,Fl
Review for: Light 46 more...
Esta base de verdad es muy buena, pigmenta muy bien, su duración es bastante buena. Me gusta en verdad, la recomiendo.
sarah a.
Literally covers everything !!! It goes on so smoothly and hides any dark marks or little imperfections you may have
Kimberlee B.
Saskatoon, SK
This is a good foundation. But is is pretty heavy. It is very thick with lots of coverage. It goes on smooth though.
Claudia A.
San Luis Río colorado Sonora
I simply love it, and rarely used but those times enchanted me as it is, is a brand of very good quality recommend it
Karina M.
This is my favourite high coverage foundation, last all day long and I have super oily skin, it doesn't crease at all
My skin of my face loves this makeup, me deja la piel mate, y es algo que realmente aprecio y me encanta de esta base
Sarah P.
This is my favorite foundation of the moment , it covers everything and you just need one pump to do your entire face
Shari B.
Review for: 74 Deep - Warm Undertone more...
I love this foundation. If you want matte and ultra FULL coverage, this is the foundation to buy. Awesome foundation
Theresa H.
North York , PA
My summer foundation! Last for up to 12 hours as I work 12 hour shifts so I KNOW! The prices is extremely affordable.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.