Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19873)
Media (1908)
member-88f5e
*extremely dry foundation*
*this would be PERFECT for you guys with very oily skin*
*100% full coverage*
*long lasting*
Aimee D.
Very thick foundation. Great if you need a lot of coverage. Photographs beautifully. I find this too thick for everyday
Inés M.
Medley,Fl
Review for: Light 46 more...
Esta base de verdad es muy buena, pigmenta muy bien, su duración es bastante buena. Me gusta en verdad, la recomiendo.
Nathali M.
San luis az
Uno de los mejores que eh probado, duración y cobertura sin duda el mejor, presio accesible ya que es de buena calidad
elyzabeth m.
Amazing. Colour matches me. I just don't like how it looks slightly blotchy when you use it. That might be user error.
Ellen R.
Lowton Street , Radcliffe
Review for: 62 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
Perfect medium coverage foundation, easy to apply with make up brushes. £27 from Debenhams. Nice long wearing product.
Ash H.
This foundation applies nicely and pretty much full coverage. Wide variety of colours which is good for all skin tones.
Trisha A.
Moose Jaw , SK
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I thought I really loved this but it seems to take a lot of layers to cover. I also don’t enjoy the smell of it either.
Nouran G.
cairo
Amazing foundation it's absolutely full coverage okay with oily skin stays whole day long definitely gonna buy it again
Laura G.
Thornhill, ON
The best. Shade 44 matches my skin tone perfectly. Great coverage and staying power, and you can build up coverage too.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.