Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
Charley P.
Swansea
My saviour! I use this alongside the lock it powder foundation and my skin looks flawless. I have red skin due to eczema scarring and this covers everything and stays on all day!
Meg S.
Cardiff , Cardiff
For such a high price point I expected SO MUCH MORE from this foundation, its cakey and regardless of any primer I put on before it clings to dry skin patches and highlights them like nobodies business. I would not buy again!
Amie E.
Southampton
This is a great foundation for people with normal/combination skin. I have dry skin and it was very good but would cling to certain dry patches on my face. Overall it’s an amazing full coverage foundation with sooo many shades for every skin tone
Lynsay G.
This is a heavy duty Concealer which will hide everything on your face, (if you want to do that!) it is surprisingly light feeling on the skin but definitely with a weighty pigment, great for creating a flawless finish
Amber S.
Naperville, IL
This is one of the best full coverage foundations I've ever used. This was perfect for my skin type and really stayed on my face even without primer! The only dissapointment is how thick and cakey the formula can be. A little goes a very long way!
Sarah G.
New Tecumseth, ON
If you need a full coverage liquid foundation, then look no further! Kat Von D's lock-it foundation is amazing on blotchy broken pigmented skin! For added coverage you can use the powder foundation and concealer!
Katrina E.
Oshawa, ON
This foundation is the BOMB! If you like full coverage then Kat Von D has you covered!! It completely covers all imperfections , it's not too heavy and isn't cakey . I will def repurchase when mine is done
Melody F.
Winnipeg, MB
I Love this foundation! It is a bit thicker as its a full coverage but you don't have to use a ton. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. It is also available in a variety of shades for different skin tones.
Robyn N.
My Kat Von D tattoo foundation has to be the best foundation I have tried! I have tried a million. I have severe acne scars and my Kat Von D covers everything under my foundation with a flawless look. It has great coverage! #myfaveproduct
Abbie R.
Leeds
I found this foundation didn’t work so well with my skin type. I have normal skin but can get a tiny dry patch during colder months and no matter how little of the product I used or tried going lightly over that spot it looked cakey on my face.
It also parted around my nose.
The colour is true to its name and the packaging is very nice
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon