Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1970)
Lori C.
Puyallup , WA
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
The Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation SHOULD only be used when your wanting full coverage. This product doesn’t hide anything, the packaging states that it is a full coverage foundation. The color selections are pretty awesome. The consistency of this is very thick and it covers my flaws very well. The product is long lasting as well. Personally, I don’t use this foundation for daily use. I use it when I attend special events.
Sophia T.
Dartmouth, MA
This has been my #1 holy grail foundation for about 2 years now! I wear it pretty much everyday. If you like full coverage, matte finish and something that lasts all day this is for you. When I first used it I found it was a little heavy feeling, but now I'm used to it. It lasts all day long, no matter how hot it is outside. I would recommend applying the foundation with either a dampened beauty blender or the Kat Von d Lock It Foundation Brush. I would 100% reccomend this to someone looking for that flawless matte finish full coverage look!  Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Savannah M.
Maysel, WV
My first impression of this foundation is that I hated it. It was too drying and I was not impressed. I was using it with smash box photo primer oil. I then tried it again the next day with e.l.f. Hydrating primer and it made a world of difference. The coverage of this foundation is awesome. I will give it that. It covered every blemish and all the redness I had on my face. I didn't like how it felt on my face, though. It felt pretty heavy and caked, plus I had issues with it transferring. It never set after I applied my setting powder, and I couldn't figure out why. Overall, I wasn't impressed with this foundation and will continue to keep using my other preferred foundation.
Krystal P.
Owasso, OK
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This foundation is kind of heavy on me! It covers very well and does not oxidize on me.. but I had a hard time with it feeling awful on my face! It just felt clogged and dirty! And even though it didn't oxidize, it ghosted me out. Yes I am fair skinned, but I feel as if the foundation had a bit of flashback. More than other foundations I have used. But it stayed on well and did not rub off even with my mask at work (I'm a dental assistant and wear masks most of the day!)
When Kat comes out with the dewy version, I might try it though!
Alma G.
One thing that I love about this foundation is how full coverage it is, but it does make me feel like I'm wearing too much on my face and how it is very build able, so it doesn't get very cake. I usually use my 2-in-1 Milani foundation, and at first I didn't really there was any difference but I can definitely feel a difference now. For example, it does not make my face look so greasy after just a few hours, also because it feels so lightweight my skin actually feels like it can breathe. Also, I love that the foundation is the perfect shade for me because usually I have to mix foundations or I end up looking so ashy or so yellow. All in all, this foundation is amazing and I would definitely recommend it to any one!!
Marisa M.
Indianapolis, IN
I liked this foundation at first but then realized this was not a good match. I sampled the light 44 which was super white on me that I looked ghost like. So when I bought the full size I wanted to get color matched again and I was given light 45 neutral. I really liked the coverage of this foundation but the texture was horrible and emphasized every little bump. Plus it was difficult to blend as well. This broke apart on my face so bad too and I became really oily on my forehead throughout the day. It's meant to be matte but I guess it doesn't stay that way. I noticed that these shades are so pale doesn't seem to matter what shade you get until you hit a certain point. Very disappointed after using this.
kate e.
Patchogue, NY
I was sent this amazing product in Light 47 Neutral and it is literally THE perfect match to my skin. It covered the redness and freckles on my nose within seconds! It is a flawless matte coverage and would apply beautifully with my Studio 35 Beauty Contouring Blender Sponge - 1 ea. I was also sent the concealer in M17 Warm and WHOA! My dark purple undereye circles disappeared like magic. I have used everything under the sun (CoverFX, Benefit, Tarte, Almay, Covergirl, bareminerals) and nothing has worked like this concealer! Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer Crème
Vianca Q.
This is one of the best foundations I have tried. All I needed was a small amount and it gave me a full coverage, it is Matte and I never got oilywhile wearing it, I did not have to set it and it gave my face a smooth like appearance. I have heard that some people do not like this foundation but I love it I have normal / combination skin and it worked for me.
McKenna P.
East Lansing , MI
This foundation, holy crap. It is super full coverage and leaves your skin as flawless as flawless can be. It is very heavy on the skin but that's usually how full coverage foundations work. I wouldn't recommend if you have dry flaky skin because it's not a very moisturizing foundation. The only problem I have with it is that it dries super fast so you really have to work quickly to get it to blend. It also looks best when you have a full face of makeup on so if you're a foundation/mascara type person it's probably not the best.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
This is one of the best eye shadow foundations out. It works great and does what it is supposed to. This is a great foundation for anyone that can afford it as it is a little on the pricey side. I will continue to purchase it and keep it in my makeup kit
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon