Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19877)
Media (1909)
A M.
SUPER DOOPER full coverage. A bit on the oily side so great when I have those dry days. Covers up pretty much everything.
Raneem E.
Review for: 58 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
I didn't try it but I think that it is perfect and amazing due to its cool and nice packaging I will be happy if I try it
Johanna M.
Chalon-sur-Saône
C est un fond de teint assez couvrant, J en suis très contente. Il faut toujours bien le demaquiller, état très épais ;)
Holly P.
Cornwall, SC
Not good for dry skin very full coverage and mat I could not blend this for the life of me! This is better for oily skin
Mariel R.
Excelente producto para pieles grasas. Super cobertura para personas com temas en la piel pues deja todo como un lienzo.
Zara H.
moncton, NB
Very very thick foundation but has great coverage, good for covering acne. Smells lile chemicals, love that it has a pump
Lauren E.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
So good last all day full coverage don't even need a primer great goes on the brush well and spreads across the face well
Lindsay H.
St, AB
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
Alright. I likes something with less of a matte finish personally, but it’s nice if that’s what you are looking for that!
Teghan H.
Wallace
Love this idea and I love the woman who came up with it. Amazing product and I know I'll be using it over and over again
Nicole G.
Review for: Medium 58 more...
The best foundation, in the world. It drys so matte, hide all the imperfections, even if you dont want to use concealer.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.