Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Jess P.
Kitchener , ON
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Super thick and cakey. Not good if dry or combo skin but does have extreme coverage. Not super strong smell which is nice.
Ivy S.
Sydney
I highly recommend!!!!! Very pigmented, full coverage, lasted a good 15hrs on my face, I was sweating and it did not budge!
Marcela A.
San Pedro Sula
This is the best foundation I have ever found, it has a great coverage!! My face looks super pretty and perfect with this.
Rhiannon W.
devonport
Too thick, too muddy, awful for any type of skin that isn't completely oily. It's almost like wearing a brick on yout skin.
Jolene J.
This foundation is perfect. I'm very fair and I have a lot of trouble finding my skin tone, but I found the perfect match.
day ..
You really can cover a tatto with this amazing foundation because it have a big coverage and long lasting. Water resistent
Amber G.
Perfect long lasting and full coverage foundation. I wouldn't wear it everyday personally but it is perfect for nights out
Darea S.
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
10/10 full coverage foundation, flawless finish , easy and smooth application , light weight and creamy! Would recommend !
Elaine S.
The best foundation it covers it all and give the sensation of a soft and perfect skin personally i use it for night makeup
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Me encanta este producto porq satisface mis necesidades dejando una piel losana y llena de vida, de fácil uso me encanta!!!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.