Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19891)
Media (1911)
418-445-0239 G.
["['Baie comeau', '']", "['Baie comeau', '']"], QC
Really good cover, give a matt effect, good colour choices, it really stays there all the day and it does not moove at all
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Me encanta este producto porq satisface mis necesidades dejando una piel losana y llena de vida, de fácil uso me encanta!!!
alyssa m.
HIGHEST COVERAGE FOUNDATION ON THE MARKET!!! if you want something to give you a new fav this is the product for you girl!
naushi r.
lucknow
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
My friend using this product n yes...this product is so amazing...it conceal very good....so glossy n smooth...just love it
Amber G.
Perfect long lasting and full coverage foundation. I wouldn't wear it everyday personally but it is perfect for nights out
Sarah D.
cumbria uk add me on instagram @xsarahjdunnx
Review for: 62 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
This foundation as warm undertones to it and is a high coverage foundation feels like a secind skin and isnt too expensive
Kitty S.
Perfect for anybody with normal to oily skin, the shade range is fantastic and the coverage is the fullest. Lasts all day.
Ivy S.
Sydney
I highly recommend!!!!! Very pigmented, full coverage, lasted a good 15hrs on my face, I was sweating and it did not budge!
Marzie S.
Review for: Other more...
Great long wear foundation
Difficult to work with f it dries and does oxidise only applies properly with the brush from KVD
Crystal J.
Stmarys, Georgia
Love love love this! All her make up is fantastic quality this goes on sheer and does not crease worth the money for sure!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.