Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19877)
Media (1909)
Nancy G.
Brownsville
Muy buena, su cobertura completa es genial y retrata super bien, infaltable en eventos frente a luces y en sesiones de fotos
Olivia A.
Stoney Creek
This foundation you just need a little bit to go on use a foundation brush and apply all over the face goes on ice and smooth
Ceri M.
Burbage, Leicestershire
I was hoping this would be a good foundation however it really dried my skin out and made it very flaky. Very disappointed.
maria c.
Guayas, milagro
Un producto muy bueno recomwndable usar no te arrepentiras yo lo uso y me encanta por eso lo recomidndo porque es muy bueno
Dalila C.
One of the best foundation I've ever wore.
Lasts me all day long and gives me a nice skin.
Perfect for oilly skin as my own
Marcela A.
San Pedro Sula
This is the best foundation I have ever found, it has a great coverage!! My face looks super pretty and perfect with this.
Charlotte H.
I love the finish of this foundation. It is so full coverage but your face still looks like skin absolutely swear by this .
alyssa m.
HIGHEST COVERAGE FOUNDATION ON THE MARKET!!! if you want something to give you a new fav this is the product for you girl!
Darea S.
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
10/10 full coverage foundation, flawless finish , easy and smooth application , light weight and creamy! Would recommend !
Elaine S.
The best foundation it covers it all and give the sensation of a soft and perfect skin personally i use it for night makeup
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.