Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19909)
Media (1915)
Samantha K.
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
Great for combo to oily skin, clings to dry patches. Full coverage, nice shade range, long wear, can use with or without powder.
Vidya M.
Absolutely the best foundation that I've ever tried! I'm a huge fan of anything kat von d! You always get quality for your money!
Princess W.
Regina
It's actually full coverage and long lasting ..it's just that it does not have a really large skin tone range. It's wonderful.
mariama c.
Lieusaint
The most covering foundation I ever try. With one pump it makes your face look amazing.

But I'm not a fan of the Matt finish a
Kim K.
St. Austell, St. Austell
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Horrible. Dried my skin out and caked almost straight away. I also found it really hard to work with. I won’t be re buying it.
Isabel E.
The best Foundation you can imagine, high coverage, long lasting. You feel your face a bit weird, but not uncomfortable at all.
Amy M.
Thornhill , Dumfriesshire
My go to foundation. Perfect colour match perfect coverage feels amazing on my skin and cheaper than expected! Cruelty free too
Eliisa B.
Esta base cubre absolutamente todo, si están en busca de una base de alta cobertura, ésta de KatVon D es todo lo que necesitas
Hanan A.
Zagazig,Sharkya
it is the best foundation I have ever useed it make my face look very natural and hide my defacts of my face I adore it really
Sharna S.
London
Not a fan to thick and still get very oily and I only have an oily t-zone I use it to mix with foundations for fuller coverage
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.