Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1935)
Kat W.
Mission, BC
Covers literally everything! Takes away redness and smooths out complexion perfect foundation for a night out! Stays put and doesn’t let down!
Alanna M.
Gat
I loved this absolutly loved it, I found my perfect shade, it applied evenly, lasted for the day it wasnt running into my fine lines. Loved it.
Kelly R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this foundation! It covers EVERYTHING!!! And it doesn't spill, the foundation isnt too liquidy! Its perfect! And it adjusts to your skin
Heather G.
Courtenay , BC
Review for: Medium 59 Neutral more...
Great colour match for my skin but I find this formulation just too thick to look natural. Great coverage but I find it too matte for my liking
Meghan G.
Sault Ste, ON
Review for: 54 Medium - Cool Undertone more...
Amazing matte foundation with 100% coverage and it’s buildable! A little goes a long way and very easy to apply! Would definitely buy it again!
Madi M.
Welland
Just purchased my 2nd bottle of this , full coverage and stays on all day, makes my skin look flawless and not cakey even though it is thicker
adriana b.
miami
the truth that it is a good product works very well the truth to me that all the products of Kat Von D are great they work very well in my skin
Shirin A.
88 elm drive, hove, east sussex
This is sooo full coverage i love it for date nights and parties is doesn't smudge or get on your clothes neather which is a plus point for me
Crys N.
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
Favourite foundation I've ever owned, gives my skin a perfect finish, easy to apply, incredible coverage!!! Would recommend to all my friends.
Lisa B.
Very good foundation. Very thick but can be blended out nicely with a sponge for a non cakey look. Great coferage. Not alot of product needed.
Danon R.
Is this Foundation actually full coverage? I have been in desperate need of an actual Full Coverage foundation!
Roxanne S.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
Does this product break you out?
Nessa A.
San Antonio, TX
Okay so i have very oil skin which can become a problem with foundation I've been wanting to try this one for so long but don't want to pay so much and end up not liking it. I also need something that's full coverage and not super thick and gross would this be an option?
Kayla P.
Ann Arbor , MI
How long did it stay on for? Did you have to do any touch ups?
Katrina Q.
Modesto, CA
Im very picky with buying high end foundations just because i want to get my moneys worth! Does this foundation hold up through work hours? Is it matte? Please let me know! Thanks!

Amazon