Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19855)
Media (1907)
sabrina b.
Pretty good coverage
But i got a only skin so i have to put powder on it if i dont do it the fondation will move during the day
Allale S.
Amazing amount of coverage but it's really thick and cakey. Not really my favorite foundation as I prefer to show off my skin.
Ashlyn H.
Lethbridge , AB
awesome varity of shades, full coverage and hides literally very mark or hint of redness, Kat kills it with all her packaging.
Princess W.
Regina
It's actually full coverage and long lasting ..it's just that it does not have a really large skin tone range. It's wonderful.
Isabel E.
The best Foundation you can imagine, high coverage, long lasting. You feel your face a bit weird, but not uncomfortable at all.
sel w.
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
Absolutely amazing!! coverage is perfect and colour blends well with my skin tone😍 sets well on the skin without getting cakey
Eliisa B.
Esta base cubre absolutamente todo, si están en busca de una base de alta cobertura, ésta de KatVon D es todo lo que necesitas
Lucia M.
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
I wanted to love this foundation but I couldn't get over how thick of a foundation it is! I loved how full coverage it was tho.
Kuldeep K.
Surrey BC
Honestly, this is one of my favorite foundations. I have freckles, and although I like having the freckled, beachy look sometimes, I prefer a full coverage on most days. This gives me that.
At $35, you are getting SO much out of this. It is cheaper than most high end foundations, and a little goes a long way! It is a very heavy foundation, and because of that it can crease if you don't set it. Most of the time, I mix it with a thin consistency foundation to create a perfect finish. I have mixed it with Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Foundation, Maybelline Fit Me, and Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse. Honestly, you could use anything to kind of tone it down a little. THIS WORK WONDERS covering my freckles. You only need about 1 or 2 pumps to cover your face. You don't want to put too much, because this can begin to look cakey, which is why I like to mix it. It doesn't get pachy, can bear through sweat and oils. Although this is a thick foundation, it does not feel smothering. I see that most of the reviews here say that they love this foundation and they have dry skin. I have oily skin and ADORE this foundation. It is definitely one of my holy grails and I will always go back to it.
Meagan M.
Paradise
This foundation is perfect for tattoo cover up, it lasts for such a long time too and completely covers up all shades of tattoo
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.