Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19890)
Media (1911)
Yvette G.
Just a tiny bit does the trick. .... I must confess I haven't reached for it as much as I do my Clinique and Dior but I do love it.
Adara W.
Amherstview , ON
very matte, very full coverage. i love this foundation, especially if you have oily skin and use the primer and concealer with it.
Donika M.
Windsor, ON
LOVE IT! Tried it from my friend and was super full coverage, mattifying and all around a great product, I hope to own it one day.
Rionne P.
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone, 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
Pros:- full coverage, good colour choice, little to no oxidisation, long wearing, doesnt feel cakey

Cons:- price tag, runs out fast
Jeanica 🥀.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Medium 58 Neutral more...
My favourite high end foundation ever!!! I wear this for a full day and I dont need to retouch because it soo long lasting! ❤️❤️❤️
Issy R.
Surrey
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
Lovely foundation, does not oxydise an does not look cakey, It's light weight doesnt feel heavy on your face, Full coverage Love it
Jade M.
Grande prairie , CA
Review for: 62 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
I got this product and I was so excited, it is an amazing foundation and it has great coverage. I love it and definitely recommend
ıulıæ F.
Bucuresti
I like this foundation for a night party makeup, i dont use it for a every day look because i think is too much. Is very resistant

Es perfecto, lo he intentado en los acontecimientos que he tenido en el último año y me encanta que siempre busco perfecta
Yes yes yes. Literally makes me look pretty. If I didn't have this product I would be ugly. Go buy this if you are ugly. Honestly.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.