Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19871)
Media (1908)
Meg V.
Vancouver , BC
worth the money! this product works nicely on my combination skin and does not look cakey at all. works best with a blending sponge.
Afreen S.
It really does locks the foundation in my face..sometimes its creases but all over its one of the best foundation I've tried so far👏🏻
RIANN S.
Wilton Manors, FL
Its definately full covergae just not as matte as i would like .. i would suggest using very little cause you will look cakey quickly
Emma-louise C.
19 West Circular road , Belfast
Amazing foundation great coverage with having oily skin this lasts all day without going shiny I would really recommend to everyone.
HANNAH K.
Wolfville, NS
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
Dries extremely fast so you have to do your face in sections, but the best coverage ever!! Not the best for extremely dry skin though
Ashlyn P.
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
My only one, is amazing with your skin 🖤🖤🖤🖤 i love it Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation🖤🖤

Full coverage, 24 hrs, for real
Mara C.
Torres Vedras
One of the best foundations in the market. It has a beautiful finish to it, it's full coverage, and it applies amazingly on the skin!
Eryn E.
Bolton, ON
Amazing foundation. I'm not too big on liquid foundations but I really like using this one! Smooth and blends into your skin nicely!
ELLIE J.
Manchester
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This products coverage is immense!!! Warm based under tone which is perfect, applys thick but isn't too heavy, beautiful foundation!
Stephanie W.
Conover
This foundation definitely sticks! I loved the coverage, but it oxodized really bad on me. Sucks because I really loved it otherwise.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.