Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19919)
Media (1915)
Emily P.
Caerphilly, Caerphilly
Review for: Light 48 more...
This is such a good foundation! It's full coverage, matte, long wearing and light weight. It is defiantly worth the price and last ages!
Melissa G.
Kitchener, NY
Review for: Light 42 more...
The best foundation I have ever used. I have been wearing make up for over 20 years and haven't found one yet that is as good as this one
Natalia S.
Great foundation, I'm so happy I found it. It' pricey but it's totally worth it, so don't even hesitate to get it if you have the chance.
Luna L.
Grays , Essex
Review for: Light 44 more...
This foundation makeup my makeup application quick, true to colour because of its full coverage. I love it and it lasts all day. Perfect.
Nimra B.
Review for: Medium 54 more...
I used this foundation for 8 months that's how long it lasted me. I drop covered my entire face. This foundation is amazing for coverage
Taylor M.
Burlington
Very full coverage, it's blends out very nicely. It's also good because I find that i don't have to use a lot. A little goes a long way.
Narmeen K.
It is a very nice formula. It stays on for so long and it has amazing coverage. I always use this when im going for a full coverage look.
Monique R.
18 Mount Ida road Robertsham , Johannesburg
Review for: Medium M57, Temporary Name 2316529012, Light 45, Medium 56, Other more...
I have only heard great things about Kat Von D's products but unfortunately us in South Africa cant get Kat Von D products here

nicole p.
Hamilton , Ontario
I love this product last forever gives great coverage goes on a little thick just use a really damp beauty blender amd you can't go wrong
Cecily H.
Lllllllooovvveeee this foundation! Best full coverage especially if you have acne. Very heavy so be sure not to put so much on at once
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.