Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1970)
Jessie S.
Toronto, ON
Not a hunormous fan, my skins dry-ish and I found this toooo cakes and dry. If you have oily skin I can see this looking nice. On me it was too much. A heavy foundation and I recommend it if you have oily or normal skin.
Jade H.
Berkshire, Windsor
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
This foundation has FULL coverage. With a matte finish, this foundation is your go to when you’re having a bad skin day. When blended nicely across the skin, it looks flawless. You get a lot of product for your money and I’d recommend this to anyone with oily skin looking for a full coverage, matte finish!
Suleika B.
Santo Domingo
Esta base es un poco costosa pero la verdad es que vale la pena. Si tienes una piel grasosa como la mía te recomiendo esta base al 100%. Es de alta cobertura logrando cubrir todas nuestras imperfecciones, deben probar esta base!!
Kylie D.
I brought this as i read all the good reviews, yes it does give you good full coverage, but it made my face look cakey and horrible :( I guess it's try and error thing. Had to give it to my daughter and she loves it..
Lizi B.
tbilisi, georgia
I loved it, i have acne prone skin and it covered that all up, didn't break me out and felt light weight on my skin, it might seem pricey but this stuff goes long way, only con is that you can go too heavy so use a sponge otherwise i would recommend it.
Melissa D.
moncton, NB
I am super excited to have found this product. I've been wanting a long lasting full coverage foundation for a long time and very happy with this little gem. It stays all day and looks flawless. Finally, the search for the perfect foundation is done!
Kayla O.
sudbury
Works well for oily skin types and does not require much product for full coverage. Very lightweight and best applied with blending in The KVD primer. Used an entire bottle of it and they always sell out of my shade!
Hannah G.
I love this foundation, it has the highest coverage of any foundation I've tried, and I only need one pump to cover my entire face. The only thing is I feel like it never fully dries and my skin feels a little tacky.
Amelia U.
This product is amazing.

My mum has tried this product and she is in love with it.It has a very high coverage level which allows it to cover any spots or even tattoos. Personally though from my experience this product has been a star throughout all my foundations.It leaves the skin flawless and doesn't crease on your eyelids or on your wrinkles.
Melanie B.
This foundation I'm currently using, it has incredible coverage and gives off a really nice finish except it does crease and seperate on certain spots on my face. Especially as my skin is oily, it might be the cause but as this claims to be oil free I think it shouldn't affect it that much, the coverage lasts a long time but it always disappears on my nose and chin and as my skin is prone to redness, it's very noticeable. But overall the price is quite alright for the overall product.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon